(based on 74 Clear Channel Review Ratings)
"I have had a great experience working at Clear Channel and I would recommend anyone who wants to get into the marketing industry to work at this company. The amount of perks and the relationships that are developed can prove beneficial to those who seize the opportunities. As long as you are open-minded and available you can see yourself moving forward to achieve optimum results in this line of business."
Posted 7 years ago in Miramar, FL
Director of Interactive Sales

"It's not a good place to work."

Account Executive

"Not a healthy work environment for staff and clients."

Assistant Receptionist

"Very informative and understanding of all the factors needed in a work environment. great job"

What do you like about working at Clear Channel?

"Radio was a fun environment to work for. Alwasys a challage and I enjoyed the fast pace."

What don't you like about working at Clear Channel?

"Radio does not pay very well and I needed to make more money to pay bills."

"I enjoyed everyone that worked there and management was always kind and helpful to all employees."

Creative Director

"The experience I gained with CCRadio was invaluable and my first foray into creative direction"

What do you like about working at Clear Channel?

"Because of my position as creative director, it allowed me to take complete ownership of the 6 station cluster I managed and gave me the opportunity to learn from my station's program directors; all of who had years of experience in radio, many of whom came from bigger markets. It provided me with the insight I needed to be effective in communicating the vision we had for improving our brand and connecting with our listeners in ways we hadn't done before. Having the opportunity to work with Artists and other entertainers certainly added to my overall experience."

"I can't say there is anything I would recommend, the management I worked for was first rate."

Director

What do you like about working at Clear Channel?

"I had a lot of autonomy and the ability to test new projects. Some of my colleagues were creative, bright and hard-working."

News Anchor

"Good place to get some experience in radio -- you don't even need a GED to work here; just start looking for your next job ASAP -- no loyalty to employees at Clear Channel, especially the Total Traffic Division!"

Accounting Manager

"Ask a lot of questions when interviewing. I thought I had the right career job."

Engineer

What do you like about working at Clear Channel?

"The early team was the best people I ever met. Things were AWESOME for a long time. Best job I had - ever."

"Depends on department big time. I'd say it's a gamble and it does not really matter much how you act or what you say on the interview. Having some kind of star dust might help, I guess."

"Killing the rare alive thing (that took some effort to build) might seem like a questionable idea in perspective, so maybe think twice next time"

Intern

"Be specific about what you want, are expecting to learn, and be to the point."

Traffic Manager

What do you like about working at Clear Channel?

"The relax atmosphere with management and fast pace of the business as well as the many perks"

"Be ready to meet some interesting people and be open to the not os traditonal work environment"

Assistant Manager

"Moved to Tampa for the position and was cut in a large scale corporate layoff."

Graphic Design Intern

"Be yourself and open. The lead graphic designer is an active participant in the interview."

Sales Representative

What do you like about working at Clear Channel?

"The freedom and independence was a plus."

What don't you like about working at Clear Channel?

"The sales reps had no lead sources it was all cold calling and cold B to b sales."

Media Sales Coordinator

What don't you like about working at Clear Channel?

"I had no problems while working there. I had to relocate so that is why I left."

Senior Software Developer

"Interview aimed at finding my view of my current employer."

What do you like about working at Clear Channel?

"The IT department is typically an organization quite open to embracing the latest technologies and tools so long as these provide a business justification.I appreciate this a lot both from the technical challenges it poses and the advantages it offers in the job market.In addition, the fellow developers are just great to work with both technically, and professionally."

"Be open and honest."

What don't you like about working at Clear Channel?

"I can't think of anything."

"Continue on the leading edge charge."