3 CenturyLink Software Developer Reviews

Browse CenturyLink Reviews by Job Title →

Software Developers at CenturyLink give their company a 4.2 out of 5.0, while the average rating for CenturyLink is 3.9, making them 7% happier than every other employee at CenturyLink and 10% happier than every other Software Developer on CareerBliss - the happiest Software Developers work for Iowa State University.

(based on 3 Software Developer Review Ratings)
in Monroe, LA

"Really a great place to work! It's been really good for me coming from no experience to a whole host of knowledge in many different fields. The employees at this company are really great and I was always able to make friends and never really felt like I didn't enjoy going to work. Managers were always flexible and appreciative and most were very good leaders. The environment is laid back, but productive. The company mindset is also shifting to a more modern way of thinking, which I think will make it really shine."

Software Developer

"I have been working at CenturyLink for past 2.5 years. I have successfully completed 2 projects and the third one is on-going. I have learned a lot from these projects and a lot of good people I met at this company. I am more mature and confident now than when I started working for this company."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4.1 / 5 Work Setting 3.9 / 5
Support You Get 3.1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.1 / 5
Company Culture 3.9 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5