(based on 10 C3i Review Ratings)
2.6
4.6
C3i Employee

"On the outside, seems like a good company. Once you are in, they greet you well and from that moment on it begins. Extremely good professionals are on the brink of quitting and looking for better opportunities because of the way they are treated. People with no potential, lack of any respect, common sense and manners are treated as the next managers (and often promoted to even Directors) are the ones that are pushed forward. If they stop liking you -> you are out. They lay off people as if they are old computer parts. It doesn't matter what the reason, their audacity reached a level where they fire people who lay in hospitals, or have conditions of which C3i is aware, but decided they no longer have use of the person and surprise him with a letter of termination or worse, a quick phone call to say FYI -> you are out. It might be good for a few months to a year but overall, do not expect to be treated as a Person or Human Being. Expect to be treated as an expandable object."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Pittston, PA

"The company does not train you on applications that you need to learn in order to resolve incoming requests from clients. The people there are nice and helpful."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5

C3i (10)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Wright Express (5)
2.4 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Retalix Ltd. (12)
in Hampton, NH

"A small company with limited contracts and small potential. The CEO/President is the main driver of business to the company based on his contacts and there is no succession plan should he leave or retire. There are others in the management that can fill in, but I have questions whether or not they can continue as presently constituted. Much of the technology needs to be updated to run on modern systems."

in Morristown, NJ

"Overall C3i was a great company to work for, other I believe they underpaid all of us for the amount of work we would put in."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Senior Service Desk Analyst
in Morristown, NJ

"Overall I have found C3i to be very cheap and stingy with money in regards to salary. The only positive thing about this company is the fact that they allow 18 days of PTO which I'm sure will change as soon as you start to see Tyarex to leave a larger footprint on C3i or what may have been left of it."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Senior Service Desk Analyst
in Morristown, NJ

"Only negative feedback is that the pay is too little."

in Morristown, NJ

"There is not really that much I'd like to say about this place as I've grown kind of sour to it in the last few months as the attitude here has changed a great deal. C3i is the company that is the one who is pretty shady in my opinion, always trying to keep people in the dark about things they should be aware of. Sanofi seems like it would be a nice place to work but there is just no opportunity to become an employee here, as we are all contractors. I am not looking to become another contractor."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
C3i Employee

"Pay and benefits are not very good. They do not give raises. Management is only concerned with their numbers and do not care about the people that work there and quality of work that is done. I can go on about how horrible this company is but I will jsut say stay away from this terrible job."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Help Desk Analyst
in Scranton, PA

What do you like about working at C3i?

"the team atmosphere, it was a family type atmosphere it was a great place"

"professional but be yourself the people there are very laid back."

What don't you like about working at C3i?

"impatient pharma reps but fixing a pc takes time but I still loved it"

"ask for more feed back from the team but overall a great place"

Hardware Technician