Career Menu

1,146 Business Analyst Reviews

Business Analysts give their job an average rating of 3.9 out of 5.0. The Business Analysts happiest with their jobs are employed by TenPearls with an average rating of 5.0 while the Business Analysts least happy with their jobs work for ikaSystems with an average rating of 1.0.

Submit a Review
"It is an amazing experience when the company allows the business analysts to bring their experience and knowledge from various points of view. It is even more amazing when the marketing and IT department can actually get along or communicate accordingly. Although I enjoy being the middle-woman between both in capturing the requirements. It has allowed me to expand my skills and vocabulary to understand both languages and increase the proficiency in achieving satisfying goals for both."
Posted 6 years ago in McKinney, TX
Business Analyst at JPMorgan
in Columbus, OH

"See above. I made a lot of recommendations. Treat employees fairly. Bad reviews need proper justification, not subjective at all. Management and leadership need to respect employees. It sucks working here."

Business Analyst at VAM Systems
in Metuchen, NJ

"It is an interesting job."

Business Analyst at Centene
in Little Rock, AR

"Loved my 2 new friends. Hated the way I was given work that sat dormant on the VP and manager's desk for over 6 months and they did nothing with it. Gave it to me and still cared nothing about it. Made me hate being an analyst."

Business Analyst Career Rating Comparison

All Business Analysts
5.0 Highest Rated Business Analysts is at TenPearls (1)
1.0 Lowest Rated Business Analysts is at ikaSystems (8)
Business Analyst at Amtex Systems

"I love being a Data/Business Analyst because I get to work with great people. I feel that change is good and working in different and more challenging environments while becoming more involved with management is where I am headed."

Business Analyst at State of Ohio
in Reynoldsburg, OH

"I enjoy the day to day complexity of my job. Every day brings on a new set of tasks and challenges. Due to the nature of the job you have to meet every hurdle with optimism and gather all the relative information, otherwise you find out you have to start back at the beginning."

Business Analyst at Uganda Telecom
in Sugar Land, TX

"I love the fact that there is always something new and interesting to analyse for the company. I am able to look at all different scenarios of a situation or problem. I love the fact that it's more practical than theoretic. One thing I hate about it is you are expected to know everything."

Business Analyst at Panasonic Avionics
in Lake Forest, CA

"Love interacting with business customers. Hate nothing about it!!"

Business Analyst at Harris Corp.
in Alexandria, VA

"I would say it's the same for both, as in I love dealing with some clients and hate dealing with some clients. Sometimes they are so unresponsive but I have experience and patience to handle the situation in a professional manner."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Business Analyst at Sikorsky Aircraft
in Stratford, CT

"The ability to make a difference in the quality and timeliness of our performance for a client is my overall payoff. But I also get a feeling of satisfaction from turning messy numbers into nuggets of actionable information. What frustrates me most is execution that is slow or crashes."

Business Analyst at Infosys
in Glastonbury, CT

"I'm definitely passionate about learning the business and what is deemed important for the business when new features need to build. In the eyes of the business is what I see the challenge in learning, which is what I love about being a Business Analyst. I won't necessarily say hate. I think we're sometimes being inundated with multiple activities going together, and prioritization becomes difficult or more challenging to manage."

Business Analyst at Truestone
in Oakland, CA

"I would prefer to be making better use of my education and training in marketing than I am currently able to."

Business Analyst at Computer Sciences Corp
in Columbia, SC
Business Analyst at Tachyon Technologies
in Texas City, TX

"Being able to meet stakeholders and document their needs and finally produce what they want."

Business Analyst at Petrotrin
in Trinidad, CO

"I love contributing to the organization, doing research, finding best practice, benchmark data, etc. and applying the best practice in the workplace to improve process and productivity. The part I dislike most is the inability to do as much web development. I would love to do more web development."

Business Analyst at Relien Group
in Somerset, NJ

"Being a business analyst allows me to be involved in multiple facets of a company and it's various projects. In this position your exposure allows you to get a better and deeper understanding of their products as well as the ability to interact with the clients you serve."

You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Got it! Your job alert was created
Jobs You Might Like