(based on 2 BTX Window Automation Review Ratings)
2.5
4.7
4.9
Marketing Representative

"The business is very stable and the company is very invested in its work force."

What do you like about working at BTX Window Automation?

"My current employer, BTX Window Automation, has been wonderful because I get to split my time between creative and organizational tasks. I love having that duality, because when I get stuck on the creative stuff, I can switch gears and do the organizational stuff. Its nice being able to use both sides of my brain. I also like that my boss is a very effective manager. He understands the importance of hiring good people and then simply clearing the way so team members can do what they do best with few obstacles. I'm constantly challenged to find new approaches and better solutions and I enjoy exercising my creative experience that way."

"BTX Window Automation was very professional and personable. They conduct very thorough and professional interviews. I was very impressed with the entire recruitment process."

What don't you like about working at BTX Window Automation?

"Providing employees fringe benefits would increase job satisfaction and employee job performance."

"My boss is awesome! Some qualities which distinguishes him from the crowd are his ability to remain cool and composed in times of severe stress & tension and his patience. An excellent team player and mentor. He guides and supports us without saying much. A cool dude, a great person, mentor & boss all rolled into one. He is the BEST."

International Logistics Supervisor
in Shelton, CT
Person You Work For 3.5 / 5 People You Work With 4.3 / 5 Work Setting 3.8 / 5
Support You Get 1.9 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.9 / 5

BTX Window Automation (3)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is AutoAlert (5)
2.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Premium Retail Services (13)
Customer Service Representative

"Owner's wife interefered too much"

What do you like about working at BTX Window Automation?

"Friendly co-workers"

What don't you like about working at BTX Window Automation?

"Owner's wife"

"Get owner's wife out of the picture"

Average BTX Window Automation Ratings in the Past 3 Years