5.0
(based on 1 Bisazza Review Rating)
Finance Manager
in Doral, FL

"Bisazza North America is a wholesale distributor of Italian mosaic glass tile, number one in the world for their quality, customer service and beauty. I worked as Finance Manager for 8 years and was promoted after 6 months to Treasurer on the Bisazza North America Board of Directors. As the officer of the company, I reported directly to the CFO in Milan, Italy. Bisazza North America employed over 120 employees. The deision to move the warehouse, production and logistics to Mexico was strictly made by Bisazza Italy in an effort to cut costs. I managed the accounting department, which started out with three accountants plus myself. However,once the operations were moved to Monterry, Mexico, my position was eliminated. However, before this, I was taking care of the day to day operations, preparing the financials, preparing sales tax returns, the bi-weekly payroll and all requests from Italy. I did the bank reconciliations (6 bank accounts), reconciled BS accounts, provided financial information and schedules requested during audit, handled fixed assets and depreciation reports and many other projects, as requested by our parent company in Italy. I received straight A's in all my reviews. This can be confirmed by contact my direct supervisor."

Showroom Manager
in New York, NY

"I wouldn't not recommend it for someone looking for a steady position."

What do you like about working at Bisazza?

"The product"

"Be aware of the CEO, he is very charming."

What don't you like about working at Bisazza?

"The CEO and Management in the US"