(based on 120 Bechtel Review Ratings)
Production Coordinator

"Exceptional company during the years that I worked there."

Computer Support Analyst

"I liked the work and the people."

Engineering Specialist

"Will consider working again for Bechtel."

Journeyman Electrician

"Bechtel is a very good company. I found none better."

Design Engineering Supervisor

"Bechtel doesn't keep their word."

Field Electrical Engineer

"I enjoyed being part of the Broadbased review team for Vit."

Contractor

What do you like about working at Bechtel?

"Contract position to upgrade for Y2K, finished 3 months ahead of schedule, client was very happy."

Engineer Technician

"You need to like to work for companies that will support you, and work in defined roles."

Administrative Assistant

"Keep the employees you have working and let them transfer to other sites, stop using local employees just because they may work for a lower pay rate. Use the experienced people you have."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 4.5 / 5 Work Setting 4.5 / 5
Support You Get 4.6 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.8 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.5 / 5
Senior Structural Engineer
in Norwalk, CA

What do you like about working at Bechtel?

"World class comany with strong techinial manual (seismic) and work is very challenging and interesting. You can do the structural seismic analysis and also you can go to job site for actual structural parts."

What don't you like about working at Bechtel?

"Unfortuntately, no more Nuclear Point in California. If you want stay with company, you have to relocate to other states."

"Manager should know the subornate engineer capability and reward for the good job done. One of the trouble for the big company is manager changed too often."

Field Engineer
in Frederick, MD

"BPower became a pitiful bureaucracy in the last 20 years and all worth of an employee is based on politics."

"Be sure to ask about the cumbersome and time-consuming off the clock demands made by Bechtel.Are you sure you want to give 8-10 hours of free time performing expense reports and Bechtel mandated training at home after a 60-hour work week"

"Repce the subservient attitude to the client's management and stick up for your employees! Listen to the employees' opinions and share a conversation rather than minimize the employee's feedback!"

Technical Service Engineer
in San Francisco, CA

What do you like about working at Bechtel?

"It was a very nice place to work with very knowledgeable people, though I wasn't there for a a long time it was very pleasurable."

Piping Field Engineer

"Bechtel Power is a good company to be with, there is a lot of work in the log books for them to do."

What do you like about working at Bechtel?

"A lot of good people there to work with everyday."

What don't you like about working at Bechtel?

"This is not the place to write what I think about that. The weather was bad at times."

Supply Coordinator

"Excellent company to work for. Loved every minute of it. Was sorry to see them lose their contract. A lot of good people lost jobs."

Control Systems Engineer

"Excellent Employer. I left there only because of multiple projects being shutdown due to the econimics we are all experiencing"

"Often, they are too easy on less than serious employees. I wouldn't take a year to discharge a bad apple."