11 Avis Budget Group Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse Avis Budget Group Reviews by Job Title →
2.6
(based on 11 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
in Parsippany, NJ

"Innovative and trying to grow"

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Columbus, GA

"Since I started working for this company I only wish to leave. It was introduced as a Great Company to work for but mgmt is unprofessional and needs replacing. No way to move up unless you move away, and no concern for employees. Family/work life is impossible to balance."

in Reno, NV

"I’ve worked for ABG for 2 years and believe in the Camaraderie, leadership and overall work ethic in the team across the Americas. At Avis, we get the job done! I’m proud to be part of such a winning culture"

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Avis Budget Group Anonymous Employee

"Worked here since September 2019. This a fast paced job that requires multi-tasking, sales, and people skills. If you are interested in running your own business, I recommend taking a look at the car rental industry where there is a tremendous potential for growth, personal development, and success!"

Average Avis Budget Group Attributes by Anonymous Employee

2.5
2.2
2.7
Avis Budget Group Anonymous Employee

"I've worked for Avis Budget Group for two years now and one thing that I can say is that it can be a very rewarding career if you are hungry. Plenty of resources and career moves to be made, but they won't wait for you."

in Parsippany, NJ

"The worst possible company you could work for."

Avis Budget Group Anonymous Employee

"I am a current rental sales agent trainee in a western U.S. location. I have no problem with their technique(s). I do have a huge problem with their training. We are suppose to get counter training time, monitored by mentors and operations managers. The managers have yet to watch me conduct ONE sale. They are always clowning around or hiding, while I make numerous errors in front of the customers. I will eventually not score well when the 90-day probation is up. FAIL."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Fort Lauderdale, FL

"Having seen 2014 technology, this company keeps antiquated technology because it's confusing nature creates $$$'s for the company by not training anyone to understand system. Constant irritating hold ups and frozen events happen often and frustrate clients and employees. No training is offered to learn to progress. No discounts for employees to rent a car even. It's a factory union job and ethical behavior is not rewarded... while unethical sneakiness is."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Avis Budget Group Anonymous Employee

"I worked in a position with little to no chance for advancement. This was a position in its own category. The managers promised pay raises after anniversaries, but 3 months after my anniversary, I was yet to receive a much needed raise. When confronting the managers about this, I was told that it wouldn't be possible for another 6 months. I was constantly told to do conflicting tasks by different managers and given too many tasks to handle. I eventually could not stand working here any more."

in Parsippany, NJ

"The worst company to work for. Mean environment with mean people. Stay away before you commit suicide."