27 Avaya Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse Avaya Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 26 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
in Santa Clara, CA

"I have worked with Avaya for 4+ years now. But the company lacks in market value compensation and definitely needs more skilled recruiters.They need to retain skilled employees."

in Westminster, CO

"Upper management is driving the company into the ground. It used to be a great place to work. No longer. We have taken on so much debt that the company cannot afford to do future looking work."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Fairfax, VA

"Excellent company and excellent product. Very competitive environment with main competitor being Cisco. Avaya had a 25% downsizing of the sales force due to continued pressure on their margins, and thus my job in Dallas was eliminated. But overall, Avaya was and is a great company."

Person You Work For 4.3 / 5 People You Work With 4.3 / 5 Work Setting 4.3 / 5
Support You Get 4.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.3 / 5
in Belleville, ON

"I was working over 3 years with Avaya. It is a significant player in voice customer applications and solutions with little lesser result moving into multimedia space."

Person You Work For 4.3 / 5 People You Work With 4.3 / 5 Work Setting 4.3 / 5
in Fairfax, VA

"No clear direction and lack of leadership. CEO and the VPs and not on the same page and the expectations are unreal."

Person You Work For 2.3 / 5 People You Work With 2.3 / 5 Work Setting 2.3 / 5
Support You Get 2.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.3 / 5
in Boston, MA
Person You Work For 3.9 / 5 People You Work With 4.9 / 5 Work Setting 4.9 / 5
Support You Get 3.9 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.9 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.8 / 5
Avaya Anonymous Employee

"Read the financials and apply elsewhere. If you get in, chances are you'll be laid off soon."