Company Menu

AutoTrader.com: Latest Job Openings, Reviews and Ratings & Profile wise Salary Distribution

We've calculated that the average salary at AutoTrader.com is $55K based on 954 user-submitted salaries A total of 116 AutoTrader.com employees gave AutoTrader.com an average happiness rating of 3.9 out of 5.0.

AutoTrader.com Salary Distribution

AutoTrader.com Reviews and Ratings

Submit a Review
BlissScore 3.9
25%
52%
13%
10%
0%

AutoTrader.com Careers & Info

Current CEO: Stephen Rowley

Autotrader.com is a classified web site for automobile sales listings. 75 percent of the company is owned by Cox Enterprises; the other 25 percent is owned by Providence Equity Partners. Autotrader’s company and website were formed in 1997. The website soon became the largest automobile classified site in the United States. Inventory listings can be viewed on Edmunds.com, nada.com, and ajccars.com. Other sites are also carrying the Autotrader inventory, which has caused ad volume to skyrocket.

The Autotrader.com headquarters is located in Atlanta, Georgia, with several other regional offices scattered across the nation. Certified used car dealers in all states can become Autotrader affiliates, allowing them to list inventory on the Autotrader.com web site, relay quotes through the site to interested buyers, and complete the sales transactions from their own dealerships.

The Autotrader.com marketplace now showcases over three million vehicle listings at any given time. Approximately 40,000 of these listings come from used car dealer affiliates. The site also attracts over 15 million qualified buyers each month.

Autotrader careers include such positions as Dealer Concierge and Promotions Manager. Working at Autotrader.com yields a variety of benefits and rewards that are backed by Autotrader’s parent company Cox Enterprises. Some of the Autotrader benefits include:

• Medical coverage
• Dental coverage
• Vision coverage
• Prescription drug plan
• Long-term disability benefits
• Life/accidental death insurance
• Flexible spending accounts
• Paid time off
• Personal leave
• Adoption assistance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee Discount plans

Autotrader calls its work environment The Ultimate Workplace. Other perks that add to this unique Autotrader culture include:

• Casual work environment with flexible hours
• Extensive employee training programs
• Community relations building through local volunteer opportunities for employees

Autotrader boasts a diverse workforce that lends talent, leadership, motivation and innovation to the success of the company. The customer at Autotrader.com is a two-fold persona. Private sellers and dealerships placing their cars up for sale are looking for optimum exposure to qualified buyers. Buyers looking for specific automobiles are seeking a site that presents them with reputable sellers and marketplace that offers a wide selection of cars to choose from. The Autotrader team recognizes the needs of both sides of the customer base and strives to please and satisfy each one by keeping its products and services flexible and unique.

What jobs pay the most at AutoTrader.com?

Regional Director is the highest paying job at AutoTrader.com at 141,000 annually.

We noticed that your web browser is outdated!

Update your browser to have a more positive job search experience.

Upgrade My Browser

×