Arizona State University Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Arizona State University Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Arizona State University give their company a 4.3 rating out of 5.0 - which is 10% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Arizona State University employees are Faculty Associates submitting an average rating of 4.7 and Web Developers also with a rating of 4.7.

(based on 214 Arizona State University Review Ratings)

4.6
4.6
"From 2009 to 2012, I had the pleasure to work here and recommend anyone who is a student to work for the School of Dance Film and Theatre. It was an amazing experience and prepared me for my future career"
Posted 8 years ago in Tempe, AZ
Arizona State University Employee

"I’ve worked for ASU Online for over 5 years. There are some fantastic hard-working and intelligent people there that really care about their mission. The benefits and salary are competitive and the culture is good. If you care about being in a learning environment and pushing innovation, ASU is worth checking out."

Arizona State University Employee

"ASU provides great opportunities for student employment that encourage growth and inspiration. They also strive to provide great skill-building experiences."

Arizona State University (254)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Harlem Hospital Center (14)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Nightingale Home Healthcare (12)
Arizona State University Employee

"Professional quality is greatly under-appreciated."

Arizona State University Employee

"I've been a Graduate Service Assistant at ASU since August 2020. My role is that of a grader and technology assistant for a couple of robotics courses. My main task is to grade students' assignments and exams. Till now, I have found this experience very helpful since I get a chance to have conversations with a lot of students and help in clearing their conceptual doubts which also helps me to revise my own concepts."

Research Assistant

"I've worked here for almost a year and a half and it is a good place to work"

Arizona State University Employee

"I had a phenomenal experience working at the College of Health Solutions for more than a year. My supervisor was really accommodating with my class schedules and I learned a lot from him. I also had a great time with my co-workers while working at CHS, everyone is really friendly and a delight to talk to. The overall work environment is great and the independence on working and finishing your tasks is one of the many great things about working at CHS."

Graduate Teaching Assistant

"Great experience, have the freedom to explore topics and when you need help, your supervisor is always there."

Grader

"Working at Arizona State University was quite a special experience as I got to learn more about United State's professional and cultural ethics."

Intern

"I worked as an engine lab intern at ASU. It was a good experience for me. I had previously worked with gas turbines in the Navy and so this was a good way for me to use those skills."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Research Assistant

"Very good experience and very helpful professor."

Graduate Teaching Assistant

"I am a Teaching Assistant at Arizona State University for High- Speed Aerodynamics. ASU takes care of all of its employees and also provides an accurate compensation for the job done."

Research Scholar

"I worked under the leadership of Dr. Weng at Machine learning laboratory for Power systems at ASU. I found it an amazing place to work and grow. I worked on multiple state of the art projects there on Power System protection."

Arizona State University Employee

"I had worked for this employer for over a year and everyone was very friendly and helpful."

Arizona State University Employee

"I have worked for Arizona State University for the past year and a half in several roles, and in each of them, I have been able to work at my leisure while completing my studies. The university maintains strong ethical values and consistently puts its employees first."

Graduate

"Finished my part-time job tenure working as developer coding in Python, JavaScript, HTML, CSS, and handling XML, JSON, and CSV files. Also moving codes from C to Matlab"

Arizona State University Reviews FAQs

Is Arizona State University a good company to work for?

Arizona State University has an overall rating of 4.3 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 214 Arizona State University Review Ratings left anonymously by Arizona State University employees, which is 10% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 99% of employees would recommend working at Arizona State University.

Does Arizona State University pay their employees well?

Arizona State University employees earn $31,000 annually on average, or $15 per hour, which is 53% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 110 Arizona State University employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Arizona State University Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working a Arizona State University?

99% of employees would recommend working at Arizona State University with the overall rating of 4.3 out of 5. Employees also rated Arizona State University 4.3 out of 5 for Company Culture, 4.0 for Rewards You Receive, 4.0 for Growth Opportunities and 4.3 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Arizona State University?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Arizona State University is a Senior Software Design Engineer at $150,000 annually. Browse Arizona State University Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Arizona State University?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Arizona State University is a Undergraduate Researcher at $11,000 annually. Browse Arizona State University Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Arizona State University?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Arizona State University to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.