(based on 3 AppStar Financial Review Ratings)
2.7
2.2
4.9
2.7
AppStar Financial Employee

"I've worked for AppStar a few months now. They have a system that pairs energetic salespeople in the field with seasoned closers at the home office. They'll tell you that the more you put into it, the more you'll get out of it. Problem is, you often spend more than you make."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Account Executive
in Houma, LA
Person You Work For 4.8 / 5 People You Work With 4.8 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 3.9 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Company Culture 2.2 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5

AppStar Financial (6)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Fisk Electric (11)
2.8 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Rescue Rooter (9)
Business Sales Manager
in Jacksonville, FL
Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3.8 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.5 / 5
Financial Consultant
in Houma, LA

"Appstar is a great place with great people to work with, but the pay is not substantial and there are no benefits."

What do you like about working at AppStar Financial?

"I am a very competitive person. For inner joy, I love to be the top sales person. I do not rub it is to anyone of course, but I love to be the best and that is for my own satisfaction. I have been the top sales person at Appstar for 6 months running. I also hold the record for most deal sold in one day (12) and most in one month (38)"

"I you are good in sales and have the maturity to deal with the clientele of B2B then this is the company to go with. They have great managers to work for, they have a great support team available anytime that you are in need, and competitive pay for their industry."

What don't you like about working at AppStar Financial?

"Dealing with the clientele, because it is B2B sales. I do not prefer Personal sales as much as Business to business sales."

"There is no suggestions. They are a great company for what they do. In the type business that it is they do all they can. When you really understand the business that you work for, meaning the ends and outs, then you realize what the business capabilities are. I take pride in learning the business that I work for ( what makes it tick) so I know that they do for there employees all they can and go above and beyond to be sure that there have everything that they need to succeed."

Average AppStar Financial Ratings in the Past 2 Years

Sales Client Consultant
in Rockford, IL

"not very much"

"be prepared in all aspects of self preservation"

What don't you like about working at AppStar Financial?

"too many clients complaining after sale. many deposits were being held and not released. thus, clients calling me and threatening to sue me. booked appts were piling up, despite my notifiying earlier that I had to make a call back."

"I would have liked to have some support in auto expenses, and general expenses. management enjoys the best of both worlds. not paying the rep. anything, and receiving the benefits of their production."

Financial Services Representative

"Only if you need the money."

What do you like about working at AppStar Financial?

"Not at same location every day."

"Go in with eyes open."

What don't you like about working at AppStar Financial?

"Non-qualified appointments waste time, energy, and resources."

"Tell the truth when recruiting."