10 American LegalNet Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse American LegalNet Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 10 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
"The company has been known in the market space for its ethics and work culture. The management and the team is extremely helpful and helps in pointing your career towards upward progression. Competition is healthy and motivating, leading to successful growth of both employee and the company overall. American LegalNet is a company where employees and company are in symbiotic relationship."
Posted 4 years ago in Encino, CA
American LegalNet Anonymous Employee

"ALN has provided me with the chance to work with best minds in the industry. The company really cares about the employees, provides lots of perks, facilities and much more. Every employee has a chance to grow, and career transformation is very easy. It values its employees and thus employees value the company and its work culture. Overall, a great company in the legal industry to work in."

in Encino, TX

"I have had the best experience and amazing support from the team at ALN. They provided quick, efficient and easy solutions for the case I was stuck with. I was not given any false recommendations and was provided the best solution available for my case. Keep up the good work ALN. Highly appreciated and immensely satisfied with the work done!"

in Encino, CA

"ALN deals with clients and cases in super professional and expert manner. The team working is well versed in legal technicalities and proficiency and thus work provided by ALN is up to the mark. Great job ALN."

in Encino, CA

"There are many firms dealing with legal cases and consultancies but I have not found a company as dedicated as ALN. The team working is thoroughly professional and caters to the needs of the client fully. There was not a moment when I found that they are relaxed and lethargic about the case they were working. The company is full of attorneys who are well versed in their work and thus provide biggest support and are the backbone of the company. ALN is doing great job."

Average American LegalNet Attributes by Anonymous Employee

4.6
4.6
in Encino, CA

"Working style of American LegalNet is precise, balanced and thoroughly professional. The legal team is highly proficient in their work and there is no chance of communication gap and the end result was completely up to the mark. Anyone stuck in legal proceeding or any help required in legal firm can contact ALN for best and precise results and solutions. Doing good ALN!"

in Encino, CA

"American LegalNet has great team, great management and great work skills. Working with ALN has been the best career choice I have made and am proud of it. I am learning a lot and is always with great opportunities to develop my skills set and utilize my knowledge to the best. One of the best companies in the legal industry and it is a jackpot like situation to be attached to this company."

in Encino, CA

"As the company grows, so does its workload and opportunities in the market force and that sometimes lead to dissatisfaction among the employees. But that is not case with ALN. ALN is a growing company and gives equal and fair opportunity to all its employees to grow and learn new skills and carve a niche in the market on their own. The company does not stop the employees from growing but provides them with the opportunities to grow and develop and thus lead to their as well as company's financial and career growth."

in Encino, CA

"Team employed at ALN is highly efficient and qualified. I had contacted ALN for one of the crucial legal case and they had handled my case and brought me to victory with their diligent work and professional knowledge. The team work for their team's benefit and do not solely focus on company's profit. If ever required for any legal case, contact ALN and you will never regret your decision."

in Encino, CA

"I joined ALN as a fresher in the field and remarkably have grown to a senior position with all due diligence of mine and constant mentoring of my seniors. The management and seniors push juniors and freshers like me to grow and grow and take up new opportunities to learn and utilize our skills. Encouragement not only flows through monetary benefits but also appreciated through perks and and certificates."