2 Advanced Cable Communications Reviews

Browse Advanced Cable Communications Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 2 Advanced Cable Communications Review Ratings)
5.0
5.0
2.5
Warehouse Worker
in Coral Springs, FL

"The company that I work for is in a stressful and competitive market, we are losing more subscribers than we are gaining, and losing them to the competition, the company I work for is always on a limited budget and cannot keep up with the competition! Our technology is always a step or two behind the competition. There is no room for error or we lose a subscriber and we never have enough employees based on the budget for each department. There is also a lack of a proper marketing division, in this company the wrong people are in the wrong positions! With the right people this company could do better."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Designer
in Coral Springs, FL

"I worked at Advanced Cable Communications for over nine years. I was always treated very well by my supervisor and the overall atmosphere at Advanced Cable was very pleasant. I was given the opportunity to grow and learn many new skills while I was employed at Advanced Cable. It was the best company I have ever worked for and I will always look back on the experience as a fantastic opportunity to develop my professional skills."