(based on 283 Adecco Review Ratings)
"Scared to death to start, best experience of my life, and will never be able to thank everyone involved enough."
Posted 7 years ago in Corning, NY
in Toronto, ON

"I held a position for 6 months and had very positive feedback. I received a call on Thanksgiving Holiday from someone I don't usually deal with letting me know my contract was terminated. I was then dropped from the agency with no explanation other than that I was not committed enough. The person I reported to did not reach out to me with any insight or well wishes. This left me to feel like I had done something wrong, but there was no explanation given, and no way to professionally develop from the experience. This was not a helpful step in my career."

in Ewing, NJ

"I worked at ETS as a contract employee. It was a miserable place to work at, with miserable people and no organization. I'm running for the hills."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5

Adecco (518)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Pace Suburban Bus (6)
2.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Wave2Wave Communications (10)
in Cincinnati, OH

"good job . Decent pay. Flexible in term of hrs of work"

in Blacksburg, VA

"I have worked at this past employer for 6 years. I enjoyed my job duties and interaction with all employees"

Average Adecco Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Contractor
in Winchester, KY

"This is the second position I've been hired for through Adecco. I've very happy with the working environment and pay. After it ends, I'd reach out to Adecco again for another position."

Lockbox Associate
in Newark, DE

"Although that it maybe due to the pandemic that we are experiencing, I believe that certain areas the professionalism was missing."

Associate
in City of Industry, CA

"I worked there while everything was normal and witnessed some staff turnover due to productivity concerns but due to COVID-19 pandemic, things became rocky despite efforts to keep staff safe with PPEs and physical distancing, resulting in missed work and several no-shows. Not good."

in Grand Prairie, TX

"I've worked with Adecco since November of 2017 and I've had the opportunity to learn and grow."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Data Analyst
in Santa Clara, CA

"I have worked with Adecco USA for 6 months. The team is great, communication is easy, and everybody has been very welcoming. It is a great company that offers exciting opportunities."

Client Program Manager
in Binghamton, NY

"I worked for Adecco in multiple capacities for almost 3 years starting in 2016. The work atmosphere was extremely enjoyable and much like a family setting. My coworkers and supervisors were fantastic in getting me up to speed and always being a resource if I ever needed anything. They would help recruit, travel from hours away for events or to cover my shifts and call me daily to check to see how I was doing and how we could improve. Solid benefits, work-life balance was very important to them and they gave me all the tools we needed to be successful. Fantastic Company to work for!"

in Jacksonville, FL

"Good company who takes the time to invest in their colleagues through training and development."

in Schaumburg, IL

"Great company that takes pride in helping people find the right fit for them. The company takes pride in its employees as well"

Field Operator
in Sunnyvale, CA

"I was very much under appreciated at this company and would like to move forward to a place where I am more appreciated. No hard feelings."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in West Des Moines, IA

"Adecco is a fairly decent staffing agency. I enjoyed my time with the company for the most part. I feel communication is definitely something that needs to improve. My main complaint on that topic is the fact that when the company that I was on assignment for decided to end my contract, I was never notified. I went to work as normal and found that I apparently didn't have access to the building. I went to security to ask why, where I was handed a box of my belongings and nothing else. HOURS later, I was finally contacted by my recruiter who actually asked me if I was at work. Definitely not very professional in my opinion."

Adecco Employee

"Adecco is a good organization to get your foot in the door and progress as a recruiter. They value loyalty. I say this because the compensation is lower for a more experienced recruiter. Other than that, they are a company who gives you the tools you need to do your job."