(based on 279 Adecco Review Ratings)
"Scared to death to start, best experience of my life, and will never be able to thank everyone involved enough."
Posted 6 years ago in Corning, NY
Contractor
in Winchester, KY

"This is the second position I've been hired for through Adecco. I've very happy with the working environment and pay. After it ends, I'd reach out to Adecco again for another position."

Lockbox Associate
in Newark, DE

"Although that it maybe due to the pandemic that we are experiencing, I believe that certain areas the professionalism was missing."

Adecco (514)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Pace Suburban Bus (6)
2.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Wave2Wave Communications (10)
Associate
in City of Industry, CA

"I worked there while everything was normal and witnessed some staff turnover due to productivity concerns but due to COVID-19 pandemic, things became rocky despite efforts to keep staff safe with PPEs and physical distancing, resulting in missed work and several no-shows. Not good."

in Grand Prairie, TX

"I've worked with Adecco since November of 2017 and I've had the opportunity to learn and grow."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5

Average Adecco Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Data Analyst
in Santa Clara, CA

"I have worked with Adecco USA for 6 months. The team is great, communication is easy, and everybody has been very welcoming. It is a great company that offers exciting opportunities."

Client Program Manager
in Binghamton, NY

"I worked for Adecco in multiple capacities for almost 3 years starting in 2016. The work atmosphere was extremely enjoyable and much like a family setting. My coworkers and supervisors were fantastic in getting me up to speed and always being a resource if I ever needed anything. They would help recruit, travel from hours away for events or to cover my shifts and call me daily to check to see how I was doing and how we could improve. Solid benefits, work-life balance was very important to them and they gave me all the tools we needed to be successful. Fantastic Company to work for!"

in Jacksonville, FL

"Good company who takes the time to invest in their colleagues through training and development."

in Schaumburg, IL

"Great company that takes pride in helping people find the right fit for them. The company takes pride in its employees as well"

Field Operator
in Sunnyvale, CA

"I was very much under appreciated at this company and would like to move forward to a place where I am more appreciated. No hard feelings."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in West Des Moines, IA

"Adecco is a fairly decent staffing agency. I enjoyed my time with the company for the most part. I feel communication is definitely something that needs to improve. My main complaint on that topic is the fact that when the company that I was on assignment for decided to end my contract, I was never notified. I went to work as normal and found that I apparently didn't have access to the building. I went to security to ask why, where I was handed a box of my belongings and nothing else. HOURS later, I was finally contacted by my recruiter who actually asked me if I was at work. Definitely not very professional in my opinion."

Adecco Employee

"Adecco is a good organization to get your foot in the door and progress as a recruiter. They value loyalty. I say this because the compensation is lower for a more experienced recruiter. Other than that, they are a company who gives you the tools you need to do your job."

in Aberdeen, MD

"I worked for Adecco for a short period of time but I managed to be very close to their employees for years. Certain locations vary but I would say my location was a decent one to work for. They did handle things with urgency if there were any issues with pay or hours. They had a very decent training process that wasn't too hard to understand as long as you paid attention. Overall, a wonderful company to work for."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in Muncie, IN

"I work for Adecco and I'm contracted out to Lifetouch for a temp position. While working for Adecco, I have to answer to Lifetouch and Adecco. Pro's: I. I get paid on time. II. $12 an hour, which is $4.75 an hour above minimum wage. III. Office work/ No manual labor. IV. Paid 15 minute breaks. V. Lunch break is offered. VI. Paid training. VII. Cross-training occurs and it helps with burnout. Con's: I. Lunch breaks is supposed to be an hour but it was reduced to 30 minutes. II. Training doesn't always help. Some training is for things that I won't be doing. III. There is a high turnover rate for the company. IV. Team leader's aren't always dependable. V. Poor communication between management and staff. VI. Scheduling errors occur every week. VII. No benefits/ Not very good benefits. VIII. Software error's occur frequently and management is in denial over it. IX. Expectations are unrealistic for employee's. X. Annual salary is $6,500 less than the national average a year."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Compliance Specialist
in Santa Clara, CA

"Adecco overall has a fantastic work culture and provides a fair amount of benefits to employees. The work is straightforward and not much room for error or questioning how something should be done. What Adecco lacks is fair compensation based on the current market in comparable roles in other companies."

Packer
in Coatesville, PA

"The job was good. I had the privilege to learn how to operate a forklift and a scissor-lift. I got along with my coworkers just fine and helped my supervisor solved problems. I had 2 breaks and a lunch and my day was done. The con was the distance of the job."