9 Accenture Programmer Reviews

Browse Accenture Reviews by Job Title →

Programmers at Accenture give their company a 4.2 out of 5.0, while the average rating for Accenture is 4.0, making them 5% happier than every other employee at Accenture and 10% happier than every other Programmer on CareerBliss - the happiest Programmers work for Mahindra.

(based on 5 Programmer Review Ratings)
"As a computer programmer I consider Accenture a great place to work. It seems Accenture has unlimited resources when it comes to finding talented problem solvers, this was especially useful when I needed help with solving some design problems. The culture and atmosphere of the work environment definitely made it easy to feel comfortable and to be productive. I would definitely recommend Accenture to anyone who seeks a great work environment with plenty of growth."
Posted 6 years ago in El Segundo, CA
in Southborough, MA

"I have worked with Accenture for more than 6.5 years now, it's my first company, I started here after college and Accenture has given me great opportunities in past."

in El Segundo, CA

Average Programmer Ratings in the Past 5 Years

2010 $2
2014 $4
in Philadelphia, PA

"Excellent opportunity."

What do you like about working at Accenture?

"Offered reasonable challenges and great networking. There are work and social opportunities."

"Keep a professional posture and dress. The firm prides itself on professional appearance."

What don't you like about working at Accenture?

"Not much upward mobility in an outsourced environment. There is more opportunity working directly with consulting."

"None, they were great motivators. Some great leaders to work with."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 4.2 / 5 Work Setting 4.2 / 5
Support You Get 4.1 / 5

Average Accenture Attributes by Programmer

4.6
Person You Work For 1.1 / 5 People You Work With 4.9 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 2.1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.9 / 5
Programmer

"The focus on object-oriented programming within the company was a clear vision, but I was not involved in the programming work."

Programmer

"Good company for a new graduate because of the training."

What do you like about working at Accenture?

"Growth opportunity and good life balance."

"Can't think of any."

Programmer

"Accenture was a job which paid the bills, barely."

What do you like about working at Accenture?

"The amount of knowledge which was obtained just after graduating college was insurmountable and was certainly an asset to my career."

What don't you like about working at Accenture?

"The pay was less-than-adequate when compared to the high-paced work environments employees were placed in. The reasoning was that since you were allowed to stay local that they would pay you less."

"Reward your employees better."