(based on 13 ABC Imaging Review Ratings)
2.2
2.2
2.6
ABC Imaging Employee
in Washington, DC

"Not a place to work. It could be the last choice if someone is so desperate for work..."

What do you like about working at ABC Imaging?

"The only thing that I liked was my co-workers. Other than that, Nothing. Honestly, there is nothing to like about this company. The workers are working hard with no decent salary or benefit and only some manager are getting the bonus."

"If you really need a job, then go for it. There is no place to improve or career advancement..."

What don't you like about working at ABC Imaging?

"Workers are not treated well. There is no good salary, no benefit AT ALL, no good health-care, no 401k matching, no sick days, very little vacation (10 days a year), no bonus, no evaluation and briefly, NOTHING..."

"Basically the word management doesn't have any meaning at ABC imaging. 'Manager' is just a title in that company. A manager can not even authorize to buy a pen. Mostly, managers saving their own *** not their employees. To be fair, there are couple of decent managers there. Only a couple..."

Purchasing Supervisor

What do you like about working at ABC Imaging?

"The freedom I'm given by the VP of Purchasing and the VP of Operations."

What don't you like about working at ABC Imaging?

"There isnt really anything I dislike about ABC Imaging."

"I would suggest an improvement in communication amongst each other."

Facilities Manager
in Cumberland, IN

"Woudn't work there again unless major changes have been made."

"don't count on what they say."

What don't you like about working at ABC Imaging?

"Stealing sick time from us. Firing for zero cause."

"Be more open and upfront with your employees."

Office Manager

"new and hope it helps others define the company"

What do you like about working at ABC Imaging?

"Great starter to my office admin career was able to develop my skills and push my self to high standards"

"the laid off"

"communication is a must"

Store Manager
in Washington, DC

"Poor not a place you want to work."

What do you like about working at ABC Imaging?

"It was a stable company to work."

"Please, Please, do not leave your current job to work for this company, You life will forever be changed and destroyed emotionally. I now know what it mean to work for a company that don't care about it's employees or there well being."

What don't you like about working at ABC Imaging?

"The way they treat there employees. They have a great handbook, but they don't follow any of it guidelines. Employees are fearful daily of getting fired. Turnover in employees is high and HR department is useless, no help toher than sending you out the door. I was demoted not give a reason and let go in Dec 2008 without any reason why. HR manager could not tell me why I was being let go waiting on the paperwork to come in. It was a very intimating place to work."

"HR Department and management need training. They have that good ole boy mentality my way or the highway buddy. Talk to you like you are a 3rd class citizen"

Lead HR Generalist

"Coworkers"

What don't you like about working at ABC Imaging?

"Very little organization and structure"

"Learn some management skills"