(based on 3 7 Diamonds Review Ratings)
2.2
7 Diamonds Employee
in Tustin, CA

"I've worked for 7Diamonds for a year and have really grown within the company. They have provided me with the freedom to be creative and introduce new campaigns and technology. The apparel business is fast paced, which makes every day different and exciting! 7Diamonds has encouraged so much growth for both my personal and professional self."

Graphic Designer
in Tustin, CA

"7 Diamonds fashion brand was a good company, however, the supervisors and CEO were very difficult people to work with. I very much enjoyed my coworkers and the work that I was doing. We learned a good amount from each other."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Assistant Graphic Designer
in Tustin, CA

"I've worked at 7 Diamonds for at least a year. Your only benefits working here is a 30% discount on clothing. The owner/President is rude to everyone and easy to anger. This company uses non standard Tech Packs for the clothing designs and blatantly uses clothing designs from over seas fashion industries. This environment is not conducive to improving your skills. I would not recommend any one to apply here."

Person You Work For 1.7 / 5 People You Work With 1.7 / 5 Work Setting 1.7 / 5
Support You Get 1.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.7 / 5