1.4
(based on 2 31-W Insulation Review Ratings)
1.5
1.5
31-W Insulation Employee
in Goodlettsville, TN

"Working for this company has been one of the most horrible experiences in my entire working career. I can think of several other jobs that would be better compared to this. Possibly running a snow cone shack in Antarctica or sign shaker on the freeway. As you have seen in previous reviews, everything that has been said about this company is unfortunately true. Anything above the location manager tier consists of theft and lying to their employees. They have ripped off installers, sales staff, and location managers as well as secretaries (they do not have “office managers” in the company) throughout the years, whether it's been five, fifty, or five hundred dollars. They are in the habit of accusing everyone in the company of stealing when in reality they are the main offenders . It is a normal behavior for them. My recommendation is that if you read the reviews, pay attention to them. I know you usually see bad reviews on a company due to the fact that former employees are upset over something or another, but in this instance I have to say they are a 100% accurate. Their turnover in management is to say the least an amazingly high number. That should tell you something right there. If you do an interview, please be sure to ask how many people held that position before you. Good luck in your job searches and truly I would seek opportunity with any other company than this one."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Branch Manager
in Oak Grove, MO

"I did not even work for this company for a week. Within the first couple of days, I am seeing all of this money they are wanting me to pay out of pocket to feed builders, to rekindle lost relationships. Then I found out they wanted me to travel out of town for five weeks for training . In the interview I was told one week of training. In this case I have to stay out of town for two weeks at a time. The funny thing is they want you to drive their junky, unsafe company vehicle across state lines, one in which I did not even feel comfortable driving just locally. Then when out of town, all expenses are on you. You will get reimbursed they say. But I found out it takes up to three weeks to get your reimbursement. They pay a salary of only $700 per week. The bonus structure is not achievable. All of their equipment, is junk. Even down to the keyboard they wanted me to use in the office. All the vehicles are dented, ugly and do not portray a professional image. Even the office is a dump. The Regional Manager, had no skills that I could see and I could run circles around him when it comes to Management. The interview was comical. He had no idea what to ask me, because I have accomplished much more than he. Take my advice, from the Branch Manager down to the Sales Positions, they want you to spend your money a lot. Not fair of them to ask you to do so either, especially just starting out."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5