2.5
(based on 2 20/20 EyeCare Centers Review Ratings)
2.5
1.0
1.0
2.0
20/20 EyeCare Centers Employee
in Elizabethtown, KY

"I've worked with this company for approximately 11 years. Every office is ran differently depending on the management team place. There is no room to grow within the company, nor room for advancement. If you are not a friend of the office manager you can expect to have issues taking time off, using personal days or even with death in your family. If you are from a blended family, then in the event you have to take off for a step child is looked down on. Blended families are not seen as family. When you do have a closed door meeting with the office manager, be prepared that everyone in the office will know about it. It is openly talked about among other employees."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Optometric Assistant
in Silverdale, WA

What do you like about working at 20/20 EyeCare Centers?

"I enjoy working with patients and helping them on their way back to being healthy."

"Be as honest as possible and realize that the expectations are extremely high."

What don't you like about working at 20/20 EyeCare Centers?

"We are understaffed constantly with changing expectations on a daily basis. Education is strongly discouraged and there are no growth opportunities. Its a dead end street."

"I would set a consistent set of standards for the employees to live up to. I would be appreciative of the people working for the company and give them reasons to stay with the company. I would provide benefits for employees, after all we do work in the healthcare industry."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5