On average, employees at Ricoh give their company a 3.6 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Ricoh employees are Account Executives submitting an average rating of 3.7 and Senior Account Executives with a rating of 2.9.

(based on 76 Ricoh Review Ratings)
Posted 4 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"Decent company but pay is low, advancement is minimal, and no mileage reimbursement."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Posted 5 months ago in Malvern, PA

"I worked for Ricoh for over 10 years. In that time, I was fortunate enough to develop my career into one that I am very proud of. They offer great compensation packages and benefits and provide growth opportunities for success along the way. Recently however, the company has changed its model for going to market; and they are going through challenges that relate to having to deal with legacy employee behaviors relating to being recognized as an office equipment sales company to one of being services-led. This has caused significant stresses in the organization and they have not dealt with organizational change very well. Most employees would agree that their new roles were forced upon them, and need to make the transformation (without some formal training or guidance), or they may not be able to keep working in that role. This has been truly unnerving within the organization over the past 18 to 24 months. I do believe that Ricoh has the right plan in place, but how they get there needs to be reevaluated, so that they do not loose the truly talented individuals they currently employ."

Ricoh (113)

4.2 Highest Rated in this Industry is Sir Speedy (9)
2.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Programmers Investment Corp (5)
3.4 Average of All Companies in this Industry (970)
Posted 5 months ago in Portland, OR

"I was disappointed with the management and found the lack of training a liability in fulfilling my duties. Nor were there chances of advancement if you were not out fishing with the bosses."

Posted 5 months ago in Macon, GA

"Ricoh is a decent company to work for. A typical multi-national sales driven corporation. Decent pay, with decent benefits, but limited upward mobility options."

Average Ricoh Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Posted 9 months ago in Auburn Hills, MI

"Great company. Enjoy all of the connections and networking relationships I have already cultivated."

Services Executive
Posted 10 months ago in Buffalo Grove, IL
Posted 10 months ago in Alexandria, VA

"Ricoh gives you an opportunity to really expand your sales technique and abilities for future career growth."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Customer Service Manager
Posted 10 months ago in Tustin, CA

"I enjoyed my time at Ricoh and found it to be a great company. Had they not made the decision to relocate, I would have loved to continue to be employed there."

IT Application Manager
Posted 10 months ago in Atlanta, GA

"Ricoh is a very large Japanese office products company. The organization is very ethical and supports the community and environment. The management is generally responsive but there is a lot of bureaucracy as with most large companies."

Posted 11 months ago in Houston, TX

"Why You Should Never Do Business with Ricoh USA, Ricoh Americas Corporation Ricoh is a hard nose rip off company, which bill their customers by meter usage, as opposed to billing you a set price per month for supplies and services. What Ricoh does is offer a trial period for the use of their office machines, to potential new customers. When a customer decides they do not want to move forward with Ricoh and not sign a service contract for the new machine(s), Ricoh picks up the machine(s), takes the machine, with usage already on it, now, from the trial customer, cleans the machine(s) up at their warehouse, and then resale it as a brand new, never used machine. Remember, the machine(s) now have usage on them from the previous customer. When an unsuspecting customer purchases the machine(s), and signs a new contract with Ricoh for Service, they are later billed an exorbitant amount for copies they never made on the so-called new machines. Ricoh trains their installers (techs) to enter"

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Posted last year in West Caldwell, NJ

"At Ricoh I would say there is room for improvement there. I also have a really old laptop and that has been problematic at times. That said, I work from home and that has allowed me great flexibility, especially in times when my personal life required more attention."

Posted last year in Boston, MA

"This job not a sales job, its a telemarketing job! I left my previous company because my boss promised me a great future. but now I feel like I am stuck here. So, please do yourself a favor and find a job somewhere else. Don't ruin your successful career!"

Posted last year in Andover, MA

"I worked for Ikon Office Solutions for 12 Years. The Ricoh Company bought us in 2010. I loved working for Ikon Office Solutions."

Posted last year in San Jose, CA

"I've worked with Ricoh for 4 months now and I am pleased so far."

Posted last year in Englewood, CO

"Good company to work at. Good benefits."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5