Ricoh Reviews

On average, employees at Ricoh give their company a 3.6 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Ricoh employees are Account Executives submitting an average rating of 3.7 and Senior Account Executives with a rating of 2.9. Browse Ricoh Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 67 Ricoh Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.4
Work Setting 3.6

Ricoh Jobs

103 Ricoh Company Reviews and Ratings

Posted last month in Houston, TX

"Why You Should Never Do Business with Ricoh USA, Ricoh Americas Corporation Ricoh is a hard nose rip off company, which bill their customers by meter usage, as opposed to billing you a set price per month for supplies and services. What Ricoh does is offer a trial period for the use of their office machines, to potential new customers. When a customer decides they do not want to move forward with Ricoh and not sign a service contract for the new machine(s), Ricoh picks up the machine(s), takes the machine, with usage already on it, now, from the trial customer, cleans the machine(s) up at their warehouse, and then resale it as a brand new, never used machine. Remember, the machine(s) now have usage on them from the previous customer. When an unsuspecting customer purchases the machine(s), and signs a new contract with Ricoh for Service, they are later billed an exorbitant amount for copies they never made on the so-called new machines. Ricoh trains their installers (techs) to enter"

Work Setting 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5 Way You Work 1 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Person You Work For 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Company Culture 1 / 5
Posted 3 months ago in West Caldwell, NJ

"At Ricoh I would say there is room for improvement there. I also have a really old laptop and that has been problematic at times. That said, I work from home and that has allowed me great flexibility, especially in times when my personal life required more attention."

People You Work With 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5
Way You Work 4 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5

Ricoh (103)

4.2 Highest Rated in this Industry is Sir Speedy (9)
2.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Programmers Investment Corp (5)
3.4 Average of All Companies in this Industry (966)
Posted 4 months ago in Boston, MA

"This job not a sales job, its a telemarketing job! I left my previous company because my boss promised me a great future. but now I feel like I am stuck here. So, please do yourself a favor and find a job somewhere else. Don't ruin your successful career!"

People You Work With 5 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Way You Work 3 / 5 Company Culture 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Posted 4 months ago in Andover, MA

"I worked for Ikon Office Solutions for 12 Years. The Ricoh Company bought us in 2010. I loved working for Ikon Office Solutions."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5

Average Ricoh Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Posted 5 months ago in San Jose, CA

"I've worked with Ricoh for 4 months now and I am pleased so far."

People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Growth Opportunities 3 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Posted 6 months ago in Englewood, CO

"Good company to work at. Good benefits."

Way You Work 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5
Company Culture 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5
Posted 6 months ago in Ontario, CA

"Ricoh is an outstanding company with incredible training and resources."

People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Work Setting 3 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Way You Work 3 / 5
Posted 7 months ago in Lenexa, KS

"I was originally an Ikon employee. I was very happy as an Ikon employee. I have become less and less happy since Ricoh acquired Ikon."

Company Culture 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5
Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Person You Work For 4 / 5 Way You Work 2 / 5
Posted 7 months ago in Boulder, CO

"I have worked with Ricoh for 3 months and I have had a difficult time getting the tools I need to do my job. I am also finding it challenging to get engagement from a much, much older team that is set in their ways. It is an older company that is making software that is behind in technology, and lacks the management to direct products to the marketplace in a successful way. The staff is friendly and collaborative, but the slow pace of productivity is extremely difficult hindering to projects."

Way You Work 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
People You Work With 4 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5 Support You Get 2 / 5
Company Culture 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5
Posted 8 months ago in Boulder, CO

"I am a contract employee, and therefore do not have the same benefits as internal employees."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Person You Work For 3 / 5
Company Culture 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
People You Work With 3 / 5 Way You Work 3 / 5
Engineer
Posted 8 months ago in Tustin, CA

"I've worked for Ricoh Company since 1990. The company employsaround 25000 peoples and has 20 locations all over the wold."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5
People You Work With 4 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Work Setting 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
Webmaster
Posted 9 months ago in Tustin, CA

"I started work there in 1997 and in the beginning is was great but then they got too cheap. Office supplies were very hard to get. I even saw some coworkers having to share a single box of paperclips because they just weren't purchased. The building I was in was quite dirty and the bathroom smelled. The carpet was so filthy I just threw away anything that accidentally fell and touched the carpet. The coffee and water was free. There was a kitchen but we weren't allowed to use it. Only vending machines."

Work Setting 1 / 5 Person You Work For 2 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Company Culture 1 / 5
Senior Account Executive
Posted 10 months ago in Atlanta, GA

"I worked for Ricoh for two years. I found the company to be very unorganized and their CRM system had very poor and inaccurate information. The base pay is very low and commission is very difficult to earn. They have a 70% turnover rate within their Commercial Sales Team."

Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5 Way You Work 3 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 2 / 5
Company Culture 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Senior Federal Account Manager
Posted 11 months ago in Arlington, VA

"Company needs a stronger Federal Program with focus on customer service. Must expand product offerings to compete for high dollar opportunities."

Way You Work 3.3 / 5 People You Work With 3.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.3 / 5
Person You Work For 3.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.3 / 5 Company Culture 3.3 / 5
Work Setting 3.3 / 5 Support You Get 3.3 / 5
Higher Education Sales Manager
Posted 11 months ago in Richmond, VA

"I have been employed by Ricoh USA (Formerly IKON Office Solutions) for 10 years. I have been fortunate enough to enjoy many promotions through the years and they have rewarded me for my performance. They are a great company to sell for!"

Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5