On average, employees at FedEx give their company a 3.8 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest FedEx employees are Independent Contractors submitting an average rating of 4.8 and Senior Industrial Engineers with a rating of 4.7.

(based on 486 FedEx Review Ratings)
"FedEx services is extremely wonderful company to work for. I have been employed by them for several years and consider myself fortunate to be employed by them. They consistently are recognized as one of America's best places to work. I thoroughly support and believe in that designation. I have been allowed to grow in many areas of my career and technical knowledge since working for them. They have provided me with educational opportunities."
Posted 2 years ago in Collierville, TN
FedEx Employee

"I've worked for FedEx Express for 18 years. I could never recommend anyone ever working at this company. If you value your personal life stay away. If you want to earn a decent paycheck plan on working a lot of split shift overtime. Upper management does not care for employees. Holidays are miserable. If you're lucky you'll get a decent manager. But I wouldn't count on it. Pay is average at best. FedEx customers will treat you like a 2nd class citizen while expecting you to assist them with their issue. It's not the world's worst place to work but getting closer and closer to it with each year that passes. It's very rare to find a worker at FedEx who wants to be there. If you work at FedEx it's because your choices are limited and you treated as such. STAY AWAY!!!"

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Chandler, AZ

"Worst place I ever worked."

FedEx (781)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Construction Data Control (8)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Zimmerman Advertising (13)
in Carol Stream, IL

"Good company to work for if you want to move up, there is a lot of career advancement opportunities but the pay is not very good."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Grove City, OH

"Working for FedEx Ground as a package handler is an overall terrible job. It's warehouse manual labor, so it's physically taxing, and the fact that you can't control the temperature means you're sweating to death in the hot months and sweating while simultaneously being cold in the winter. You are only allowed overtime during Peak Season (basically December.) Advancement opportunities are few and far between, they're always pushing you to work harder but offer no incentives or bonuses to do so. If you're looking for a job where hard work pays off, look elsewhere."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5

Average FedEx Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Courier

"I've worked for FedEx for 20+ years. It's been good to me, and I've been called one of their "thoroughbreds". I feel like I've gone about as far as I would like in it."

in Colorado Springs, CO

"Great place to experience the use of Java, web services, and diverse environment."

in Orlando, FL

"FedEx is a great company to work for. Absolutely wonderful work environment and benefits."

in Memphis, TN

"I worked for FedEx since 2005. I started out as a top employee and gave my all, all the way till the end. I worked hard for them and had many managers that would give a positive review of my work performance. In 2014 however none of that mattered and I was fired. The reason? Wanting to try something new in the company and failing at it. No offer to go back to what I was good at. Just fired me. They don't feel like a company that cares about its employees. They see every employee as a disposable tool to make money. I'm saddened that it took me almost 10 years to see that."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
FedEx Employee

"I worked for FedEx for nearly 10 years, and my only real complaint was my direct supervisor, and the lack of opportunities to move into other departments."

in Lakewood, CO

"Fed Ex Office does not pay their employees a living wage."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Indianapolis, IN

"FedEx as a company is a better employer that provides flexibility and opportunity for employees to develop a career and move up within the company as permitted. The company provides student reimbursement for classes taken toward either two year or four year college in accredited institution."

Center Consultant
in Campbell, CA

"If you enjoy helping customers as well as doing some creative job, FedEx can help you. Working in FedEx it's not boring because it includes different things, such as shipping, making banners and posters."

Package Handler
in Lawrence, NY

"FEDEX is a very good company. There's growth in the company, which is very good."

in Collierville, TN

"Yep! I am working as a vendor for them. A great company."

Package Handler
in Lewisberry, PA

"I have worked for FedEx for a full year. I had no illusion that this would be an easy job going in. The work environment is very stressful, more than it needs to be. The atmosphere of disrespect comes from the top down. The job itself is simple but mangers make it difficult. The company as a whole I cannot judge because this could be unique to that location."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5