AAA Reviews

On average, employees at AAA give their company a 3.8 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest AAA employees are Dispatchers submitting an average rating of 4.6 and Customer Service Representatives with a rating of 4.3. Browse AAA Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 109 AAA Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.7
Way You Work 4.0
Work Setting 3.9

179 AAA Company Reviews and Ratings

5.0Posted 5 months ago in Columbia, SC
"I really enjoy working at AAA Carolinas. They care about their employees and customers."
Posted this month in Tustin, CA

"All the company cares about is sales. Even if your job description differs from that, they will find a way to force you to sell something. At this location, the members are terrible. No amount of money could make up for the their attitudes. I have never been more disrespected and belittled by complete strangers in my life."

Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Support You Get 2 / 5
Company Culture 2 / 5 Person You Work For 3 / 5
Software Application Developer
Posted 4 months ago in Lake Mary, FL

"AAA was an amazing place to work. The atmosphere of collaboration was the best part by far. They create a very good environment for programming where everyone is willing to share in the efforts to get the job done in whatever way works best for the good of the application (not just any one person)."

People You Work With 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Growth Opportunities 3 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5

AAA (179)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Priceline.com (5)
3.3 Lowest Rated in this Industry is BookIt.com (9)
3.7 Average of All Companies in this Industry (885)
Producer
Posted 5 months ago in Columbia, SC

Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5
Posted 5 months ago in Emeryville, CA

"My time at AAA was an enriching experience. I was given the task to undertake a new project and build everything from the core. I learnt several things about myself on the job and appreciate the opportunity!"

Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5

Average AAA Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Posted 5 months ago in Atlanta, GA

"I worked for AAA staffing in 2013; it was a great place to be located at. The desk clerks were very adamant about getting work past to me in a decent time to make to the job site easy and on time. They where also friendly in doing so. Everyday I looked forward to going to work; to use my tools; so that I could use them the proper way."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5
Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
People You Work With 3 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5
Posted 5 months ago in Littleton, CO

"I've only been here a short time, but this company is shaping up to be a place I can stay with for more than just a couple years."

Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5
Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5
Person You Work For 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Fleet Agent
Posted 6 months ago in West Hartford, CT

"When I started it was a decent place to work. There was the standard amount of corporate nonsense (incompetence, silly policies, etc) but it wasn't overwhelming. By the time I left, not even two years later it had turned a simple job of roadside assistance into a sales job. The main focus of AAA now in this area is selling you a battery regardless of if you actually need one or not. This is also a company where when you give your two weeks...they fire you. That really says it all right there."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5
Company Culture 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5
Growth Opportunities 1 / 5 Way You Work 1 / 5
Posted 6 months ago in Costa Mesa, CA

"The only positive that I have about this company is that if you like being a drone and just get on all fours for your management, you can be here for decades. You can have a mediocre job for life in their technology department.THE BIGGEST FAILURE POINT of this company is the MANAGEMENT - from top execs to middle to floor supervisors, this company's management chain is full of utterly useless morons. They manage from a point of fear and contempt of their front line workers."

Work Setting 1 / 5 Support You Get 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Way You Work 1 / 5 Company Culture 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Domain Architect
Posted 6 months ago in Walnut Creek, CA

"AAA is an excellent company to work for and care for their employees."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5
Posted 7 months ago in San Francisco, CA

"I've been working for APEX Inc. for the past almost 4 years (4 years next month). It has been a quality company and has served me well in responsiveness to and support of my needs."

Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Growth Opportunities 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Underwriter
Posted 9 months ago in Arcadia, CA

"Salaries are ridiculously low, oh my God....horrible."

Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Support You Get 2 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Growth Opportunities 1 / 5 Way You Work 2 / 5
Senior Business Analyst
Posted 11 months ago in Walnut Creek, CA

"Worked as a Senior Business Analyst for AAA through Cognizant."

Work Setting 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Company Culture 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5
Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Web Developer
Posted 11 months ago in Glendale, AZ

"Overall AAA is a good company to work for. I got some very good knowledge of the corporate side of web development."

Growth Opportunities 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5
Way You Work 3 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5
Person You Work For 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Posted 11 months ago in Syracuse, NY

"This is a company that only appreciates office politics and promoting favorites. Company management is more than willing to get rid of hard working employees that may go against the grain in order to try and better themselves. In the case of this company, an employee could bend over backwards to try and polish their reputation but nobody in management positions will appreciate the extra hard work."

Growth Opportunities 2.7 / 5 Person You Work For 2.7 / 5 Work Setting 2.7 / 5
People You Work With 2.7 / 5 Company Culture 2.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.7 / 5
Way You Work 2.7 / 5 Support You Get 2.7 / 5
Posted this month in Wilmington, DE

"Once a progressive, forward-thinking membership publication, new leadership has opted for a copy and paste the press release/use the free PR photo approach. Every two years or so senior management threatens to outsource the publication to either the agency of record or a specialty publishing service, such as Pace or McMurry. Not for serious journalists or those who want to create."

Work Setting 3 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5