AAA Reviews Browse AAA Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at AAA give their company a 3.8 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest AAA employees are Dispatchers submitting an average rating of 4.6 and Customer Service Representatives with a rating of 4.3.

(based on 110 AAA Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.7
Growth Opportunities 3.4
People You Work With 4.3
Person You Work For 4.0
Rewards You Receive 3.6
Support You Get 3.8
Way You Work 4.0
Work Setting 4.0
"I really enjoy working at AAA Carolinas. They care about their employees and customers."
Posted 7 months ago in Columbia, SC

181 AAA Company Reviews and Ratings Browse AAA Reviews by Job Title →

Posted 2 months ago in Tustin, CA

"All the company cares about is sales. Even if your job description differs from that, they will find a way to force you to sell something. At this location, the members are terrible. No amount of money could make up for the their attitudes. I have never been more disrespected and belittled by complete strangers in my life."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Software Application Developer
Posted 6 months ago in Lake Mary, FL

"AAA was an amazing place to work. The atmosphere of collaboration was the best part by far. They create a very good environment for programming where everyone is willing to share in the efforts to get the job done in whatever way works best for the good of the application (not just any one person)."

AAA (181)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Priceline.com (5)
3.3 Lowest Rated in this Industry is BookIt.com (9)
3.7 Average of All Companies in this Industry (896)
Producer
Posted 7 months ago in Columbia, SC

Posted 7 months ago in Emeryville, CA

"My time at AAA was an enriching experience. I was given the task to undertake a new project and build everything from the core. I learnt several things about myself on the job and appreciate the opportunity!"

Average AAA Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Posted 7 months ago in Atlanta, GA

"I worked for AAA staffing in 2013; it was a great place to be located at. The desk clerks were very adamant about getting work past to me in a decent time to make to the job site easy and on time. They where also friendly in doing so. Everyday I looked forward to going to work; to use my tools; so that I could use them the proper way."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Posted 7 months ago in Littleton, CO

"I've only been here a short time, but this company is shaping up to be a place I can stay with for more than just a couple years."

Fleet Agent
Posted 8 months ago in West Hartford, CT

"When I started it was a decent place to work. There was the standard amount of corporate nonsense (incompetence, silly policies, etc) but it wasn't overwhelming. By the time I left, not even two years later it had turned a simple job of roadside assistance into a sales job. The main focus of AAA now in this area is selling you a battery regardless of if you actually need one or not. This is also a company where when you give your two weeks...they fire you. That really says it all right there."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Posted 8 months ago in Costa Mesa, CA

"The only positive that I have about this company is that if you like being a drone and just get on all fours for your management, you can be here for decades. You can have a mediocre job for life in their technology department.THE BIGGEST FAILURE POINT of this company is the MANAGEMENT - from top execs to middle to floor supervisors, this company's management chain is full of utterly useless morons. They manage from a point of fear and contempt of their front line workers."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Domain Architect
Posted 8 months ago in Walnut Creek, CA

"AAA is an excellent company to work for and care for their employees."

Posted 9 months ago in San Francisco, CA

"I've been working for APEX Inc. for the past almost 4 years (4 years next month). It has been a quality company and has served me well in responsiveness to and support of my needs."

Underwriter
Posted 11 months ago in Arcadia, CA

"Salaries are ridiculously low, oh my God....horrible."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Senior Business Analyst
Posted last year in Walnut Creek, CA

"Worked as a Senior Business Analyst for AAA through Cognizant."

Web Developer
Posted last year in Glendale, AZ

"Overall AAA is a good company to work for. I got some very good knowledge of the corporate side of web development."

Posted last year in Syracuse, NY

"This is a company that only appreciates office politics and promoting favorites. Company management is more than willing to get rid of hard working employees that may go against the grain in order to try and better themselves. In the case of this company, an employee could bend over backwards to try and polish their reputation but nobody in management positions will appreciate the extra hard work."

Person You Work For 2.7 / 5 People You Work With 2.7 / 5 Work Setting 2.7 / 5
Support You Get 2.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.7 / 5
Posted last year in Wilmington, DE

"Once a progressive, forward-thinking membership publication, new leadership has opted for a copy and paste the press release/use the free PR photo approach. Every two years or so senior management threatens to outsource the publication to either the agency of record or a specialty publishing service, such as Pace or McMurry. Not for serious journalists or those who want to create."