2 Yale University Postdoctoral Associate Reviews

Browse Yale University Reviews by Job Title →

Postdoctoral Associates at Yale University give their company a 4.4 out of 5.0, while the average rating for Yale University is 4.2, making them 5% happier than every other employee at Yale University and 2% happier than every other Postdoctoral Associate on CareerBliss - the happiest Postdoctoral Associates work for University of California, Riverside.

Postdoctoral Associate
in New Haven, CT

"Drinking directly from the holy fountain of creativity"

What do you like about working at Yale University?

"I like the open-minded environment. I enjoy that other scientists are always willing to team up and explore new possibilities. The mix of expertise that is available on site makes working at Yale a constant learning experience."

"Experience and personal achievement are crucial. In addition, having a line of personal research interests can help in determining whether the environment is suitable."

What don't you like about working at Yale University?

"Academia has a system of fixed hierarchies. Slow paced environment. Little impact in the real world. A lot of the research depends on external funding."

"To enable larger internal funding for pilot projects. To improve the directory system so that it would be easier to find potential collaborators."

Postdoctoral Associate

"I am having a great time at Yale right now."

Person You Work For 4.8 / 5 People You Work With 4.4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5