3 University of Nebraska Postdoctoral Research Associate Reviews

Browse University of Nebraska Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 2 Postdoctoral Research Associate Review Ratings)
in Lincoln, NE

"I am working at the department of chemistry University of Nebraska Lincoln, since Feb 2017, working as a project leader on the interface of chemistry and chemical biology. I have an immense experience working with a collaborative team, much more exposure to learn, how the chemistry could be used with chemical biology. I also working on biocatalysis, using enzyme as a reagent for the asymmetric synthesis of medicinally significant molecules. Group has every week two meeting, research update and literature discussion with broad range of research experienced scholars. That's discussions really helpful to think about the organic chemistry applications in interdisciplinary science."

in Omaha, NE

"Wonderful research institute, good people around and awesome facility."

in Omaha, NE

"experience sharing"

What do you like about working at University of Nebraska?

"I liked the work I did there and I liked the place, the apartment I had and the opportunities to have fun."

What don't you like about working at University of Nebraska?

"During the last six months I did not get a long with my boss, She gave me extension of additional six months and did not want to give me additional extension but from the other hand it was very important for her that I will complete all the tasks she wanted me to do, so she pushed me very hard and I had to spend a lot of time in the lab (until very late hours)and it was not enough for her."

"Try as much as you can to find postdoctoral opportunity with experienced researcher, who has established lab and established fundings, Never take over risky projects, because there might be a case where your future success depends on whether the theory that you have to prove is right or wrong and it might be wrong and than you are in troubles. I think that the key for success is to make your boss like you. If he doesn't like you no matter what you do you don't have any chance and if he likes you no matter what you do, he will do everything to keep you and to make you succeed."

Average University of Nebraska Attributes by Postdoctoral Research Associate