3 Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 3 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
in Palo Alto, CA

"I have worked at Sheppard Mullin for a number of years. The technology is rather subpar for a law firm of that size. There is also a lack of accountability among the departments which leads to inefficiencies and slows down processes."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Costa Mesa, CA

"Great place to work. I worked in the Real Estate practice as a project manager/assistant in the Orange County office and loved my time there. The attorneys are great to work with, and company itself has a great culture. We work hard, but it's rewarding, and they care about you as a person."

Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton Anonymous Employee

"Average employer, as law firms go. Management decent. Experience can vary greatly depending on supervising attorney(s). Recommend negotiating highest possible salary going in; increases once hired are minimal. Firm raises billing rates frequently, salary not so much -- e.g., billing rate increase of $135 per hour in four years (from $110 to $245); salary increase during same time period less than $4 per hour. Associate salary is competitive; annual compensation for partners easily averages well over $1 m, with high-levels making $2 - $5 m. Administrative staff (file clerks, copy services, etc.) are not paid well. Branch offices seem more laid back than main office downtown."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5