6 Omnicare Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse Omnicare Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 6 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
Omnicare Anonymous Employee

"One of the best places I have worked for so far. My supervisor and coworkers are very much supportive and they are really nice people. The perfect IT Team."

in Spartanburg, SC

"I've worked for Omnicare for almost 5 years and enjoyed having a full-time job, but after some years saw that the company lacks positions for advancement and many employees become stagnant. Though a good company my biggest regret is not researching the opportunity for advancement."

in Cincinnati, OH

"I’ve worked for Omnicare for nearly 3 years now, and it has been a very educational and growing experience. I’ve learned a lot about the healthcare industry, and I’ve made some great connections with people across the company nationwide."

in Plainview, NY

"Omnicare of Plainview is a struggling branch of CVS Health that has failed to change with the times. Higher-ups believe that running a long term care pharmacy is the same as running a retail pharmacy, which is ignorant and incorrect. You are not fairly treated or compensated for the amount of work you put in, and I would not suggest working there to anyone."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5

Average Omnicare Attributes by Anonymous Employee

in Papillion, NE

"I worked for just a few weeks at this company and that was enough! Supervisor as well as coworkers, rude, belittling you, talking behind your back, not only to you, but slamming others. The training was really bad as not taken enough time to see if you could grasp it."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked for Omnicare for 19 years and believe it is a solid company providing a rewarding work experience. The industry is interesting, challenging, and provides a valuable service to the elderly. The current management is struggling for it's own identity and lacks leadership and direction but I believe they will figure it out in time."