(based on 86 Ingram Micro Review Ratings)
"Great company with supportive management and many opportunities to grow and develop. You'll always be plugged in with top vendors and resellers; you can go anywhere and succeed when you start at Ingram... or you can stay at Ingram and succeed as well!"
Posted 7 years ago in Williamsville, NY

"Large company environment."

Vendor Operations Specialist
in Toronto, ON

"good company to work with."

in O Fallon, MO

"I’ve worked at a subsidiary of Ingram Micro since July 2018. It has been a decent place to work as a developer, but now things are in a state of flux and the things I like about working here are slowly going away."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Business Account Executive
in Plainfield, IN

"I’ve worked with Ingram Micro since 2017. We manage the logistic and distribution for many Fortune 500 companies. Our company has more than 200 warehouses around the world and we distribute 80% of the technology people touches around the world. I currently work in a subdivision of Ingram Micro called Actify Wireless. What we do is basically distribution, logistics and account management of the Sprint Wireless Prepaid Brands. We also provide trainings, distribution expansion, project management services, etc. For over 700 locations across the nation."

Sales Support Representative
in Buffalo, NY

"Servicing exclusively B2B clients, Ingram Micro is the world's largest IT Distribution Company. The internal company environment can be summed up in two words, customer focused. Being the largest distributor of IT products, the company is split into several different targeted business units. The pay is sub-par for entry level positions, but offer a great pathway to promotion if you desire. Great company overall that is made even better by it's employees."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Marketing Intern

"I am currently working at Ingram Micro as a Cloud Marketing Intern. The business is very large, however the structure of the intern program is very stagnated. Many of the supervisors were prepared to have interns, but there were few that were not."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Santa Ana, CA

"Excellent company to work for. I was there for six years and I advanced in my career a great deal while there. They have excellent benefits and great work/life balance."

Market Development Specialist
in Williamsville, NY

Ingram Micro Employee

"Worked with IM with strong interpersonal skills and delivering in line with the company objectives."

in Williamsville, NY

"Customer facing technical sales is not for everyone. If you enjoy asking questions for what should be obvious and customers that don't know what they want but still expect a solution then this is the job for you."

in Santa Ana, CA

"I have worked for IM for over 3 years. Up until the last year it was a great place to work. They then took away the work life balance, I was constantly harassed by my boss and when I said something about it, it got worse."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Santa Ana, CA

"Worked for 3 years. Not bad."

in Santa Ana, CA

"Outsourcing, bad project management, lack of leadership, on-call 7 days a week 24 hours a day, no budgets, no strategy, no training."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Business Manager
in Scottsdale, AZ

"I have worked at Ingram Micro for almost 6 years and as a global leader they are a great company to work for. I have an excellent relationship with my current supervisor and the entire purchasing team works well together. The fast paced environment is always a challenge, In my current position however I am very limited in my growth. Recent OPEX cuts have removed possible opportunities and advancement. My annual compensation increases are marginal due to longevity in the position."

in Santa Ana, CA

"The company is too unstable. It would be more appealing if it was stable, but unfortunately it is now unstable and underpays employees - except for the executives."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5