Huntington Learning Center Employee Reviews for Anonymous Employee

Browse Huntington Learning Center Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 2 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
Huntington Learning Center Anonymous Employee
in Oradell, NJ

"As the current Executive Director with Huntington Learning Center for over 6 years, I have found that helping students receive the best education possible is what I am able to do everyday. Currently, as the leaders of supplemental education for over 42 years, Huntington Learning Centers remain the only tutoring company that is Middle States Accredited, allowing your students to work with actual certified teachers in local schools. With over 300 franchises across the country and more to come, this family owned business still makes sure each and every student acquires the skills necessary to succeed in the classroom. This is truly an investment well worth your child’s future."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Huntington Learning Center Anonymous Employee
in Little Rock, AR

"It's not a bad environment in which to tutor, however there could be more tables and less of those inconvenient cubicle desks. The pay is poor, but they do take care of scheduling for you, which, if you've ever done private tutoring, you know can be a pain.They should branch out to college campuses, but rarely do."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5