HCL Technologies Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse HCL Technologies Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at HCL Technologies give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest HCL Technologies employees are Technical Managers submitting an average rating of 4.8 and Developers with a rating of 4.7.

(based on 359 HCL Technologies Review Ratings)

"I have been working with HCL since 2011. It has been a very good company to start a career with. A place of ethics and values with the work environment always at its best."
Posted 8 years ago in Canandaigua, NY
HCL Technologies Employee

"My current company is great but have limited growth"

Mortgage Underwriter

"I’ve found HCL to be a very well-organized, yet strong company full of growth opportunities, ethical values, and focused on the retention of employees. The company has several locations across the US & internationally headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh."

HCL Technologies (430)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Wright Express (5)
2.4 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Retalix Ltd. (12)
HCL Technologies Employee

"I've been working with HCL for the past 3 years 9 months. I would say this is my career turning point, HCL provided me a good opportunity to grow myself in terms of skills and as a professional engineer in medical devices domain. I'll always cherish my moments with HCL."

HCL Technologies Employee

"Good company for work. Specially for experience person."

Test Lead

"I've worked at HCL since 2010."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Senior Solutions Director

"This was the worst position that I have held in my career."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
HCL Technologies Employee

"I have worked for HCL America since 2017 when I graduated from college. I have had the pleasure to meet many helpful people along the way. They have taught me everything I currently know. HCL America is great company to start you career because they allow you to do what you want to do and provide training for it."

HCL Technologies Employee

"I have worked in HCL for 18 months as VLSI design engineer. I feel that’s the best place to work if you are considering service based company to work in. Work culture is really good and they have a open door policy in office to mitigate the hierarchy problem which is common in most of the tech companies."

Senior Executive

"I've been working for HCL Technologies for a year already. This company in Europe it is a good example of how multiculturalism could make a business to be successful. The case of Lisbon is fantastic, since the company was created from scratch in 1 year. Most of the sites worldwide count with Indian style management but, well experienced managers with experience abroad."

HCL Technologies Employee

"HCL Technologies offers deep functional & technical expertise in complex application development & management, systems integration, testing and enterprise package services across industry verticals & functional areas, offering customers transformational value in the new world of enterprise applications."

HCL Technologies Employee

"HCL Technologies unfortunately does not treat its employees well. Whether they be ground floor, fresh out of the gate, or their senior management, they treat them poorly and seem to go out of their way to hamper growth and positive work experience. For my office, an underwriter department, we were put into a basement, given poor equipment to work on, and our health was not taken into account in many occasions. Our pay was often incorrect, and anything involving HR or our pay was an extreme hassle. I would not recommend working for them, and I would not recommend anyone to support them by doing business with them."

HCL Technologies Employee

"I have been working with HCL for the past 15+ years. I was given the opportunity to work with multiple projects for a longer duration. I have been part of the current project for the last 9+ years. The work environment has been always good. Good supportive management."

Software Developer

"Good work life balance and self learning"

Design Intern

"A very good experience working here. Good people and good work environment."

HCL Technologies Employee

"Great contact agency to work for. I've been working with them for several months and they've been super helpful. They get back to me on any questions I have same day, and have good policies plus a really generous benefits package."

HCL Technologies Reviews FAQs

Is HCL Technologies a good company to work for?

HCL Technologies has an overall rating of 4.0 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 359 HCL Technologies Review Ratings left anonymously by HCL Technologies employees, which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 97% of employees would recommend working at HCL Technologies.

Does HCL Technologies pay their employees well?

HCL Technologies employees earn $61,000 annually on average, or $29 per hour, which is 8% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 171 HCL Technologies employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find HCL Technologies Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working a HCL Technologies?

97% of employees would recommend working at HCL Technologies with the overall rating of 4.0 out of 5. Employees also rated HCL Technologies 3.9 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.7 for Rewards You Receive, 3.8 for Growth Opportunities and 3.9 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at HCL Technologies?

According to our data, the highest paying job at HCL Technologies is a VP of Business Development at $200,000 annually. Browse HCL Technologies Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at HCL Technologies?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at HCL Technologies is a Case Manager at $14,000 annually. Browse HCL Technologies Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at HCL Technologies?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at HCL Technologies to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.

Browse HCL Technologies Employee Job Reviews by Location