FAAC Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse FAAC Reviews by Job Title →

4.8
(based on 2 FAAC Review Ratings)

Network Administrator

"Faac is a great company to work with. I have learned a lot in the time while there."

Hardware Support Engineer

"I've worked for HUB Parking Technology(Datapark) since 2008. I've found it to be a good company with employees all around the globe. With a strong influence to the US market and competitive products in the industry."

FAAC Reviews FAQs

Is FAAC a good company to work for?

FAAC has an overall rating of 4.8 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 2 FAAC Review Ratings left anonymously by FAAC employees, which is 23% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 100% of employees would recommend working at FAAC .

Does FAAC pay their employees well?

FAAC employees earn $51,000 annually on average, or $25 per hour, which is 23% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 2 FAAC employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find FAAC Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working a FAAC ?

100% of employees would recommend working at FAAC with the overall rating of 4.8 out of 5. Employees also rated FAAC 5.0 out of 5 for Company Culture, 4.5 for Rewards You Receive, 4.0 for Growth Opportunities and 5.0 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at FAAC ?

According to our data, the highest paying job at FAAC is a Hardware Support Engineer at $67,000 annually. Browse FAAC Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at FAAC ?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at FAAC is a Technician at $46,000 annually. Browse FAAC Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at FAAC ?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at FAAC to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.