Coding With Kids Employee Reviews for Instructor

Browse Coding With Kids Reviews by Job Title →

Instructors at Coding With Kids give their company a 3.9 out of 5.0, while the average rating for Coding With Kids is 4.3, making them 10% less happy than every other employee at Coding With Kids and just as happy as every other Instructor on CareerBliss - the happiest Instructors work for Louisiana State University.

(based on 2 Instructor Review Ratings)
Instructor
in Redmond, WA

"Coding With Kids is a great place to learn and practice the basics of programming. They provide plenty of routes to further add to your repertoire with a highly diverse set of camps and classes. They offer remote work and remain extremely helpful in scheduling and communicating with their employees."

Instructor

"Flexibility and fun is a good way to describe this job. I feel rewarded by teaching children new skills that they are excited to use. Personally It's energizing. However compensation is not adequate for the Austin metroplex. I enjoy My team and management. However at the highest level, the CEO is known for being tone deaf to the requirements of his team, and I have personally seen him sacrifice the companies needs to placate his own ego."