Honeywell Reviews Browse Honeywell Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Honeywell give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Honeywell employees are Production Supervisors submitting an average rating of 4.5 and Software Engineers also with a rating of 4.5.

(based on 101 Honeywell Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.8
Growth Opportunities 3.4
People You Work With 4.3
Person You Work For 4.0
Rewards You Receive 3.8
Support You Get 3.8
Way You Work 4.1
Work Setting 3.7
"Work atmosphere seems to be important to management at Honeywell. As a result I had good assignments and worked with exceptional engineers. The products were superior and I had the chance to work on them from start to finish. I was proud when our projects were successful and customers were happy. Yes I would recommend that people try to get a job at Honeywell."
Posted 9 months ago in Phoenix, AZ

246 Honeywell Company Reviews and Ratings Browse Honeywell Reviews by Job Title →

Senior Financial Analyst
Posted last week in Phoenix, AZ

"I love working for Honeywell. I have gained so much experience with government compliance and analyzing financial data."

Project Engineer
Posted last month in Austin, TX

"Honeywell is a conglomerate. It is composed of many small companies that have been purchased by Honeywell. The company culture is driven by sales. The only people who make high salaries are the sales staff. They can only hold onto their jobs if they continue to make sales. Technical staff is more secure, but they can not expect to get more than 5% tops raises each year unless they can manage to change to a higher paying job designation. A plus is that during the 2008 downturn Honeywell laid off less than 1% of staff. We were just furloughed without pay for 1 week per quarter until the company became profitable again."

Honeywell (246)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Intersil (8)
2.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Methode Electronics (8)
Posted last month in Mississauga, ON

"I worked under the value engineering department. I fulfilled the objectives such as cost reduction and weight and volume reduction of Power and Thermal Management Controller. What I did, I did with the help of my coworkers. Its a great place to work as an engineer."

Posted last month in Houston, TX

"Very good company to work with."

Average Honeywell Ratings in the Past 4 Years

2010 $2
Posted last month in San Diego, CA

"Good company to work, large scale projects."

Posted 2 months ago in Cedar Rapids, IA

"I have worked for Intermec, which is now Honeywell, for a little over four years. The area that I worked in was with Mobile devices. The company is big on Customer relations. Along with coming up with the next big Mobile Gadget."

Technical Lead
Posted 2 months ago in Fort Washington, PA

"I have been working with Honeywell for last 8 years and my experience with Honeywell India and Global is amazing.The higher management is very transparent and accessible for queries related to project execution and career goal achievement.Honeywell administration is very proactive in providing good service with good infrastructure to create positive healthy environment."

Posted 2 months ago in Fort Washington, PA
Posted 3 months ago in Lisle, IL

"I have worked with Honeywell for the last 4 years, the work culture is great, high ethical and moral values. Company invest in training heavily."

Posted 3 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"I worked for Honeywell 3 years. Good people, bad upper management. Sending all American jobs overseas."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Aerospace Mission Assurance Engineer
Posted 6 months ago in Columbia, MD

"I’ve worked for NASA Goddard Space Flight Center as a contractor since 2003. My company Honeywell technology employs technical professionals with ethical values and emphasis on meeting or exceeding the customer satisfaction."

Posted 6 months ago in Minneapolis, MN

"I had a good internship experience. I was placed on projects that were challenging and impactful, and I give a huge degree of independence to perform my tasks. As an intern you're expected to contribute in a meaningful way."

Posted 7 months ago in York, PA

"I"ve worked for Honeywell for 4 years. The division I work in is dying, the plant manager is inept, unqualified and a very poor leader. Although Honeywell is a good company, this facility and division are extremely poor at everything they do. I've never been associated with such a losing team. I'm embarrassed to admit I've worked in this division and especially this facility."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Posted 7 months ago in Morristown, NJ

"I worked at Honeywell for 9 years. The benefits are going down the drain. Employees were asked to take mandatory furlough while CEO and executives are with special exemption. It's a cut-throat aggressive environment, no work-life balance, your job will be eliminated to off-shore vendors regardless of your qualification and performance."

Posted 8 months ago in Olathe, KS

"I have been a contractor at Honeywell in Olathe twice. Although I do think there are great engineers and other great people in other roles working there, in a way they are being wasted by working on old products, mostly working in support roles and component end-of-life issues. There is little new product design going on there anymore. The work environment is fairly good but has too much red tape to get many things done effectively due to a ridiculous level of bureaucracy."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5