On average, employees at Honeywell give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Honeywell employees are Mechanical Engineers submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Systems Administrators with a rating of 4.9.

(based on 214 Honeywell Review Ratings)
"Work atmosphere seems to be important to management at Honeywell. As a result I had good assignments and worked with exceptional engineers. The products were superior and I had the chance to work on them from start to finish. I was proud when our projects were successful and customers were happy. Yes I would recommend that people try to get a job at Honeywell."
Posted 2 years ago in Phoenix, AZ
in Morristown, NJ

"Honeywell is a multinational industrial company that offers careers for those even not in STEM. They are striving to improve their image."

Senior Financial Analyst

"I love working for Honeywell. I have gained so much experience with government compliance and analyzing financial data."

Honeywell (431)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Intersil (8)
2.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Methode Electronics (8)
Project Engineer

"Honeywell is a conglomerate. It is composed of many small companies that have been purchased by Honeywell. The company culture is driven by sales. The only people who make high salaries are the sales staff. They can only hold onto their jobs if they continue to make sales. Technical staff is more secure, but they can not expect to get more than 5% tops raises each year unless they can manage to change to a higher paying job designation. A plus is that during the 2008 downturn Honeywell laid off less than 1% of staff. We were just furloughed without pay for 1 week per quarter until the company became profitable again."

in Mississauga, ON

"I worked under the value engineering department. I fulfilled the objectives such as cost reduction and weight and volume reduction of Power and Thermal Management Controller. What I did, I did with the help of my coworkers. It's a great place to work as an engineer."

Average Honeywell Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Honeywell Employee

"Very good company to work with."

Honeywell Employee

"Good company to work, large scale projects."

in Cedar Rapids, IA

"I have worked for Intermec, which is now Honeywell, for a little over four years. The area that I worked in was with Mobile devices. The company is big on Customer relations. Along with coming up with the next big Mobile Gadget."

Technical Lead
in Fort Washington, PA

"I have been working with Honeywell for last 8 years and my experience with Honeywell India and Global is amazing.The higher management is very transparent and accessible for queries related to project execution and career goal achievement. Honeywell administration is very proactive in providing good service with good infrastructure to create positive healthy environment."

Technical Support Analyst
in Northford, CT

"I have worked at Honeywell Fire Safety for 3 years supporting fire detection equipment including led signs, aspersion devices, fire panels, onyx work workstations that interface into the fire panels. Provided phone support. Worked with engineering on beta projects."

in Fort Washington, PA
in Lisle, IL

"I have worked with Honeywell for the last 4 years, the work culture is great, high ethical and moral values. Company invest in training heavily."

in Cincinnati, OH

"I worked for Honeywell 3 years. Good people, bad upper management. Sending all American jobs overseas."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
SFDC Administrator

"I have learnt a lot from my previous company, I was only working as an administrator in the past but Honeywell gave me an opportunity to understand the development work as well like understanding Apex, VF, Triggers and mainly the integration part."

in Deer Park, TX

"This is a good job for someone right out of high school. The pay for the location that I live in is average. There is no room for advancement."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Aerospace Mission Assurance Engineer
in Columbia, MD

"I’ve worked for NASA Goddard Space Flight Center as a contractor since 2003. My company Honeywell Technology employs technical professionals with ethical values and emphasis on meeting or exceeding the customer satisfaction."