Honeywell Reviews Browse Honeywell Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Honeywell give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Honeywell employees are Software Engineers submitting an average rating of 4.5 and Production Supervisors also with a rating of 4.5.

(based on 98 Honeywell Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.8
Growth Opportunities 3.4
People You Work With 4.3
Person You Work For 4.0
Rewards You Receive 3.8
Support You Get 3.8
Way You Work 4.0
Work Setting 3.7
"Work atmosphere seems to be important to management at Honeywell. As a result I had good assignments and worked with exceptional engineers. The products were superior and I had the chance to work on them from start to finish. I was proud when our projects were successful and customers were happy. Yes I would recommend that people try to get a job at Honeywell."
Posted 8 months ago in Phoenix, AZ

242 Honeywell Company Reviews and Ratings Browse Honeywell Reviews by Job Title →

Posted this week in Houston, TX

"Very good company to work with."

Posted last week in San Diego, CA

"Good company to work, large scale projects."

Honeywell (242)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Intersil (8)
2.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Methode Electronics (8)
Posted last month in Cedar Rapids, IA

"I have worked for Intermec, which is now Honeywell, for a little over four years. The area that I worked in was with Mobile devices. The company is big on Customer relations. Along with coming up with the next big Mobile Gadget."

Technical Lead
Posted last month in Fort Washington, PA

"I have been working with Honeywell for last 8 years and my experience with Honeywell India and Global is amazing.The higher management is very transparent and accessible for queries related to project execution and career goal achievement.Honeywell administration is very proactive in providing good service with good infrastructure to create positive healthy environment."

Average Honeywell Ratings in the Past 4 Years

2010 $2
Posted last month in Fort Washington, PA
Posted 2 months ago in Lisle, IL

"I have worked with Honeywell for the last 4 years, the work culture is great, high ethical and moral values. Company invest in training heavily."

Posted 2 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"I worked for Honeywell 3 years. Good people, bad upper management. Sending all American jobs overseas."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Aerospace Mission Assurance Engineer
Posted 5 months ago in Columbia, MD

"I’ve worked for NASA Goddard Space Flight Center as a contractor since 2003. My company Honeywell technology employs technical professionals with ethical values and emphasis on meeting or exceeding the customer satisfaction."

Posted 5 months ago in Minneapolis, MN

"I had a good internship experience. I was placed on projects that were challenging and impactful, and I give a huge degree of independence to perform my tasks. As an intern you're expected to contribute in a meaningful way."

Posted 6 months ago in York, PA

"I"ve worked for Honeywell for 4 years. The division I work in is dying, the plant manager is inept, unqualified and a very poor leader. Although Honeywell is a good company, this facility and division are extremely poor at everything they do. I've never been associated with such a losing team. I'm embarrassed to admit I've worked in this division and especially this facility."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Posted 6 months ago in Morristown, NJ

"I worked at Honeywell for 9 years. The benefits are going down the drain. Employees were asked to take mandatory furlough while CEO and executives are with special exemption. It's a cut-throat aggressive environment, no work-life balance, your job will be eliminated to off-shore vendors regardless of your qualification and performance."

Posted 7 months ago in Olathe, KS

"I have been a contractor at Honeywell in Olathe twice. Although I do think there are great engineers and other great people in other roles working there, in a way they are being wasted by working on old products, mostly working in support roles and component end-of-life issues. There is little new product design going on there anymore. The work environment is fairly good but has too much red tape to get many things done effectively due to a ridiculous level of bureaucracy."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Senior Software Engineer
Posted 7 months ago in Phoenix, AZ

Product Engineer
Posted 8 months ago in Roswell, GA

"Honeywell is a very secure and safe place to work. Highly organized with Lean Manufacturing in place."

Posted 9 months ago in Northford, CT

"Honeywell is a good place to work, BUT they let it known that there is no place to MOVE UP to, They always give you the tools to improve. The over all compensation is a little light. I feel that with out being greedy that I should be somewhere around $52 to $55k.The CEO of the company knows what he is doing but we sometimes question his methods. He is the boss and you have to respect that. He has grown Honeywell stock wise almost double in 1 year."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5