Honeywell Reviews

On average, employees at Honeywell give their company a 3.8 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Honeywell employees are Production Supervisors submitting an average rating of 4.5 and Software Engineers also with a rating of 4.5. Browse Honeywell Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 91 Honeywell Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.7
Work Setting 3.7

Honeywell Jobs

235 Honeywell Company Reviews and Ratings

4.6Posted 5 months ago in Phoenix, AZ
"Work atmosphere seems to be important to management at Honeywell. As a result I had good assignments and worked with exceptional engineers. The products were superior and I had the chance to work on them from start to finish. I was proud when our projects were successful and customers were happy. Yes I would recommend that people try to get a job at Honeywell."
Aerospace Mission Assurance Engineer
Posted 3 months ago in Columbia, MD

"I’ve worked for NASA Goddard Space Flight Center as a contractor since 2003. My company Honeywell technology employs technical professionals with ethical values and emphasis on meeting or exceeding the customer satisfaction."

Growth Opportunities 3 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Posted 3 months ago in Minneapolis, MN

"I had a good internship experience. I was placed on projects that were challenging and impactful, and I give a huge degree of independence to perform my tasks. As an intern you're expected to contribute in a meaningful way."

Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Company Culture 4 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5

Honeywell (235)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is LAMBDA Electronics (13)
2.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Methode Electronics (8)
Posted 4 months ago in York, PA

"I"ve worked for Honeywell for 4 years. The division I work in is dying, the plant manager is inept, unqualified and a very poor leader. Although Honeywell is a good company, this facility and division are extremely poor at everything they do. I've never been associated with such a losing team. I'm embarrassed to admit I've worked in this division and especially this facility."

People You Work With 5 / 5 Person You Work For 1 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Growth Opportunities 1 / 5 Way You Work 1 / 5 Support You Get 1 / 5
Company Culture 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
Posted 4 months ago in Morristown, NJ

"I worked at Honeywell for 9 years. The benefits are going down the drain. Employees were asked to take mandatory furlough while CEO and executives are with special exemption. It's a cut-throat aggressive environment, no work-life balance, your job will be eliminated to off-shore vendors regardless of your qualification and performance."

Company Culture 1 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5 Way You Work 2 / 5
Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
People You Work With 4 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5

Average Honeywell Ratings in the Past 4 Years

2010 $2
Posted 5 months ago in Olathe, KS

"I have been a contractor at Honeywell in Olathe twice. Although I do think there are great engineers and other great people in other roles working there, in a way they are being wasted by working on old products, mostly working in support roles and component end-of-life issues. There is little new product design going on there anymore. The work environment is fairly good but has too much red tape to get many things done effectively due to a ridiculous level of bureaucracy."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5

Company Culture 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Product Engineer
Posted 6 months ago in Roswell, GA

"Honeywell is a very secure and safe place to work. Highly organized with Lean Manufacturing in place."

Work Setting 4 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5
Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Posted 7 months ago in Northford, CT

"Honeywell is a good place to work, BUT they let it known that there is no place to MOVE UP to, They always give you the tools to improve. The over all compensation is a little light. I feel that with out being greedy that I should be somewhere around $52 to $55k.The CEO of the company knows what he is doing but we sometimes question his methods. He is the boss and you have to respect that. He has grown Honeywell stock wise almost double in 1 year."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5
Staff Engineer
Posted 7 months ago in Billerica, MA

"This was my first exposure to a big company environment and it was positive."

Work Setting 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
Field Service Technician
Posted 7 months ago in San Antonio, TX

"I've worked with Honeywell since June 10, 2013 and I've had many opportunities to grow my knowledge. Honeywell is a great company and highly recommend the company to anyone!"

Company Culture 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5
Person You Work For 4 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Posted 7 months ago in Houston, TX

"I worked for Honeywell for 8 1/2 years and I was given the ability to grow and expand my technical knowledge."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
People You Work With 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5
Work Setting 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Senior Software Engineer
Posted 8 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"I have worked for Honeywell for the past 6 years. I taken on the responsibility of ClearCase Administrator and Klocwork Administrator. I have also pushed for more security for are product and to meet coding standards defined by IEEE as well as the Klocwork static code tool. I have pushed to get more applications which would help in the testing of are product."

People You Work With 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5
Manufacturing Engineer
Posted 8 months ago in Houston, TX

"Very proficient company I strongly recommended."

Work Setting 4 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5
Posted 8 months ago in Houston, TX

"I've worked for Honeywell since 2004. I have most recently worked in Aerospace unit located in Houston TX. Honeywell Aerospace mechanical and electrical product offerings are used today on virtually every commercial and defense related aircraft platform. The division invents and integrates thousands of products and services that deliver safe, efficient, productive and comfortable experiences worldwide."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5