We're not sure where that is... Please try another location.
3.9 (446)
Industry: Management of Companies and Enterprises - HQ: New York, NY

CitiGroup Reviews

(based on 261 CitiGroup Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.8
CitiGroup JobsView All »

446 CitiGroup Company Reviews and Ratings

Program Manager
Posted this week in New York City, NY

"Citi is a great company providing work opportunities along with leadership training. Great people."

Way You Work 4 Rewards You Receive 3 Company Culture 4
Person You Work For 5 Work Setting 4 People You Work With 5
Support You Get 5 Growth Opportunities 3

Company Rating Comparison

CitiGroup (446)

4.3 Highest Rated in this Industry is Consolidated Edison (21)
3.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Citizens Financial Group (10)
Consultant
Posted this month in Jersey City, NJ

"CitiGroup is very bureaucratic company. I have had proposal to build very efficient Release/Build/Deploy system for full company and management even did not invite me for discussion."

Way You Work 5 Rewards You Receive 4 People You Work With 5
Support You Get 3 Company Culture 3 Growth Opportunities 4
Person You Work For 4 Work Setting 3

Average CitiGroup Ratings in the Past 5 Years

2010 $2
Posted this month in Toronto, ON

"Not too impressed with this company. Hiring freeze for way too long, and salary when hired was very poor. The only reason I joined was to try and bring my trading vision to life within the company. Next time I will just do things on my own and go from there. Not sure what else to say about the company other than that I'm a bit disgruntled."

Work Setting 1 Way You Work 5 People You Work With 5

"great people"
"growth opportunities"
TPF System Developer
Posted last month in Long Island City, NY

"I've worked at Citibank 5 years. It is a company with a lot of great people devoted to their customers and offers a lot of valuable services. The company has a lot of talented people that actually do the work despite higher management.A great company to work for!"

Work Setting 5 Growth Opportunities 2 People You Work With 5
Way You Work 3 Rewards You Receive 4 Support You Get 5
Company Culture 3 Person You Work For 5
AML Analyst
Posted last month in Tampa, FL

"I was working for Citi in the Anti Money Laundering division. I specialized in account based monitoring and was also versed in Global Wire Transfer Monitoring. Citi was a special company to work for. The division I worked in had extremely flexible and engaging work atmosphere. I regretted leaving but understand new business requirements made change inescapable."

Person You Work For 4 Growth Opportunities 4 Way You Work 4
Support You Get 5 Company Culture 5 Work Setting 5
Rewards You Receive 4 People You Work With 5
Posted last month in Tampa, FL

"I've worked with Citigroup since 1998 as a consultant and was a pretty good working environment, then became an employee on 2004 and benefits and working hours were good.As a corporate environment use latest technology in the market as well 3rd party support was very accessible."

Person You Work For 5 Support You Get 4 Growth Opportunities 5
Way You Work 3 Company Culture 4 Work Setting 4
Rewards You Receive 4 People You Work With 5
Posted last month in Fort Mill, SC

"It was a dread every day to go to work and there is no ability to move up. you are more likely to be laid off. there is no listening to the grunt workers. Employee input is a joke."

People You Work With 3 Support You Get 1 Rewards You Receive 1
Person You Work For 1 Way You Work 1 Company Culture 1
Work Setting 1 Growth Opportunities 1
Posted last month in Jersey City, NJ

"The overall culture is problematic, seems like there's more of an emphasis in cutting costs that creating a good productive environment for employees. There is a lot of variations between teams but in general there is a lack of documentation and some teams write bad or messy code and do not have processes to ensure stability (testing environments not set up, code deployed to production not checked into SVN, build and deploy not automated)"

People You Work With 3 Growth Opportunities 1 Way You Work 5
Rewards You Receive 3 Person You Work For 3 Work Setting 3
Support You Get 4 Company Culture 2
Posted last month in New York City, NY

"Citigroup is a large company and your experiences can range from position to position, location to location and from manager to manager within the same group. I have changed departments and changed managers within departments. There are advantages and disadvantages with every department and every manager I have worked for. For this reason, it's difficult for me to write a good review. However, a few things never change. The employee is not valued and your manager is always right."

Growth Opportunities 1 Work Setting 5 Way You Work 2
People You Work With 5 Rewards You Receive 3 Person You Work For 1
Company Culture 2 Support You Get 5
Posted last month in Jersey City, NJ

"Citigroup is a reputable global financial institution. It has great offerings for all levels of professionals. As with all large companies, personal success is contained within the division you are operating. Ability to make a difference and gain new technology are limited in the business area you are assigned to. Due to the size of the organization, personnel promotions, although definitely based on performance, controlled with managerial alliances."

Work Setting 5 Way You Work 3 Growth Opportunities 3
Company Culture 4 Person You Work For 5 People You Work With 5
Support You Get 3 Rewards You Receive 4
Vice President
Posted 2 months ago in New York City, NY

"Great company to work for.Lot of financial innovations happened at CitiGroup and it offers challenging environment to work for.Working with a diverse project environment involving teams globally and includes different service/software vendors. Provides great training for employees on project management and personal development."

Person You Work For 5 Growth Opportunities 5 Support You Get 5
Company Culture 5 Rewards You Receive 4 People You Work With 5
Work Setting 5 Way You Work 5
Posted 2 months ago

"I have worked with Citigroup for 2 years. The work ethics and team support was excellent. Coordination within the team from low level to senior level was very cooperative."

Work Setting 4 Company Culture 4 Person You Work For 5
People You Work With 4 Support You Get 4 Growth Opportunities 4
Rewards You Receive 4 Way You Work 4
Posted 2 months ago in New York City, NY

"This was a great company to work for even through change and resizing I always found a place within to restart and grow with the company. Every new opportunity brought new challenge and great learning experience. I recommend CitiGroup as a great company to work for."

Person You Work For 5 Rewards You Receive 4 People You Work With 5
Company Culture 4 Support You Get 4 Work Setting 5
Growth Opportunities 5 Way You Work 5
Posted 2 months ago in Las Vegas, NV

"After many years at CITI I'm actually glad I got laid-off. I am ready for new opportunities and a new workplace."

Work Setting 4 Growth Opportunities 3 Way You Work 5
Person You Work For 4 Rewards You Receive 3 People You Work With 5
Support You Get 3 Company Culture 5
Posted 2 months ago in Las Vegas, NV

"I've worked at CITI for many years and the atmosphere within the company has steadily declined over the years. At one time bonuses, Christmas parties, excellent benefits, and a chance for advancement were the norm. One could tell the company cared about its employees' happiness. Now the bonuses are gone, parties are designed only for small children, the benefits are getting worse, and there is nowhere to grow. The stockholders are now the only group that are made to feel important."

Company Culture 5 Person You Work For 4 Growth Opportunities 3