Boeing Reviews Browse Boeing Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Boeing give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Boeing employees are IT Project Managers submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Senior Buyers with a rating of 4.8.

(based on 339 Boeing Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.9
Growth Opportunities 3.5
People You Work With 4.3
Person You Work For 4.1
Rewards You Receive 4.0
Support You Get 3.9
Way You Work 4.1
Work Setting 3.8
"30 of my 50 working years have been at Boeing.Like most large corporations, the company has multiple personalities. Most line supervisors are competent and focused on building a reliable product. The leadership varies from visionary to self-serving. I am unemployed because the leadership decided to reduce head count while increasing workload. Go figure..."
Posted 11 months ago in Everett, WA

503 Boeing Company Reviews and Ratings Browse Boeing Reviews by Job Title →

Software Test Engineer
Posted this week in Everett, WA

"I have worked at Boeing for over a year and I found it highly educational. It was a learning experience, working with different professionals and teams. Taught me how to be independent and a self-starter. I would love to work at Boeing again and would recommend to anyone who is passionate about making a difference in QA world."

Posted this week in Seattle, WA

"The place is a nightmare to work. Management is only interested in moving up the career path and often throws employees under the bus, takes credit for others' work and are not interested in helping develop careers of those below them."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5

Boeing (503)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is GM Powertrain (7)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is PACCAR (10)
Posted this week in Long Beach, CA

"I have been with The Boeing more than 20 years."

Posted last week in Seattle, WA

"There is a case to be made for whatever opinion you have about Boeing. It was a great place to work with good people. When I first got to the organization they thought it would double in size. Then half the org's budget got taken for something else and the budget got cut in about half every year after that. They have said the org will go away in 2016 and that may be Boeing's plan but I do not see how that is possible since they do not yet have replacement apps for some of the critical things that org did/does. I suspect it will continue to live on in some sort of half life state while they ramp up its replacement. The replacement may be fine but you would really want to check on the long term viability of the org you are going to before jumping in. This uncertainty is the main reason why I said no to the CEO."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5

Average Boeing Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Posted last week in Bothell, WA

"Had a great time working for Boeing Supplier Management for 3 + years. Management is very forward looking and does well with IT decisions, especially for such a large company."

Posted last week in El Segundo, CA

"I have worked at a couple large aerospace companies and Boeing is one of the best. The resources, learning opportunities, and job growth are all there. The atmosphere can be a little negative at times due to the constant changes in the industry, but overall it is a great place to be a mechanical engineer."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Posted last week in Long Beach, CA

"Every company that I worked for in Aerospace was a great experience and Boeing was a great experience with a great team."

Posted last month in Long Beach, CA

"My feelings about The Boeing Company are not positive mainly because of current management and business model. I was employed by them for 23 years performing exceptionally. But was forced out of the company because I would not relocated due to health reasons."

Technologist
Posted last month in San Diego, CA

"Boeing purchased my company Argon ST back in 2010. I found that working for Boeing was an eye opening experience. Boeing is truly a global company with thousands of employees. I only wish that they didn't close the San Diego branch. I would have liked to continue working with them."

Posted last month in Everett, WA

"I'm a new employee at Boeing in the Research and Technology division of the company. I also worked for the company in St. Louis, where I loved my job and management team but hated the city. So, I chose to move to Seattle, where I wasn't sure about the job but loved the city. The only problem is that now that I'm here, I find out all engineers are forced to be in a union AND the company hates said union, so is moving most of the research work away from the Seattle area. On top of all of that, the communication between the management teams and the workers (including the engineers, not just the shop mechanics) is TERRIBLE. While we do have great health benefits, the company doesn't really offer much else. Lastly, the company is ridiculously behind in technology. They just upgraded to Windows 7 two years ago."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Production Control Planner
Posted last month in El Segundo, CA

"Boeing was a good Company to work for, and I have been very happy with my job for the entire duration of my employment."

Analysis Engineer
Posted 2 months ago in Long Beach, CA

"Working with Boeing is a very great experience. They treat their employees with as much respect as a company can and provides as many resources as they can to assist an employee with whatever issues they have."

Posted 2 months ago in Mesa, AZ

"Great place to work, excellent opportunity for advancement, and definitely a challenge. I love my job."

Tool Design Engineer
Posted 2 months ago in Ridley Park, PA
Senior Buyer
Posted 2 months ago in Long Beach, CA

"The Boeing Company is a manufacturer of commercial and military aircraft. The company became the largest defense contractor when they acquired the KC-46 program."