Boeing Reviews Browse Boeing Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Boeing give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Boeing employees are IT Project Managers submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Senior Buyers with a rating of 4.8.

(based on 329 Boeing Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.9
Growth Opportunities 3.6
People You Work With 4.3
Person You Work For 4.1
Rewards You Receive 4.0
Support You Get 3.9
Way You Work 4.1
Work Setting 3.8
"I have been working at Boeing full-time for more than 5 years excellent pay, benefits. Flexible work schedule. Boeing makes a very interesting product, and it's a very relaxed environment with people always willing to help each other."
Posted about a year ago in Everett, WA

492 Boeing Company Reviews and Ratings Browse Boeing Reviews by Job Title →

Posted this week in Long Beach, CA

"My feelings about The Boeing Company are not positive mainly because of current management and business model. I was employed by them for 23 years performing exceptionally. But was forced out of the company because I would not relocated due to health reasons."

Technologist
Posted last week in San Diego, CA

"Boeing purchased my company Argon ST back in 2010. I found that working for Boeing was an eye opening experience. Boeing is truly a global company with thousands of employees. I only wish that they didn't close the San Diego branch. I would have liked to continue working with them."

Boeing (492)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is GM Powertrain (7)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is PACCAR (10)
Posted last week in Everett, WA

"I'm a new employee at Boeing in the Research and Technology division of the company. I also worked for the company in St. Louis, where I loved my job and management team but hated the city. So, I chose to move to Seattle, where I wasn't sure about the job but loved the city. The only problem is that now that I'm here, I find out all engineers are forced to be in a union AND the company hates said union, so is moving most of the research work away from the Seattle area. On top of all of that, the communication between the management teams and the workers (including the engineers, not just the shop mechanics) is TERRIBLE. While we do have great health benefits, the company doesn't really offer much else. Lastly, the company is ridiculously behind in technology. They just upgraded to Windows 7 two years ago."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Production Control Planner
Posted this month in El Segundo, CA

"Boeing was a good Company to work for, and I have been very happy with my job for the entire duration of my employment."

Average Boeing Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Analysis Engineer
Posted last month in Long Beach, CA

"Working with Boeing is a very great experience. They treat their employees with as much respect as a company can and provides as many resources as they can to assist an employee with whatever issues they have."

Posted last month in Mesa, AZ

"Great place to work, excellent opportunity for advancement, and definitely a challenge. I love my job."

Tool Design Engineer
Posted last month in Ridley Park, PA
Senior Buyer
Posted last month in Long Beach, CA

"The Boeing Company is a manufacturer of commercial and military aircraft. The company became the largest defense contractor when they acquired the KC-46 program."

Posted 2 months ago in Seattle, WA

"Boeing is stuck in old school thought, 'we've been doing this for 30 years'. This mindset prevents real advancement and hinders professional growth."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Posted 2 months ago in Huntington Beach, CA

"Boeing is an awesome company to work at. It supports its engineers with many opportunities. Boeing in Southern California (Huntington Beach, Long Beach, Seal Beach, El Segundo) however has been shrinking due to slow defense spending. I don't recommend working Boeing Southern CA."

Posted 2 months ago in Seattle, WA
Lean Leader
Posted 3 months ago in Huntington Beach, CA

"I've worked for Boeing since 2000. Boeing is a great company with excellent benefit package and opportunity for growth. Although with 14 years of service my contribution has been significant, but I can strongly say the opportunities provided to me at Boeing in past 14 years made me much more knowledgeable in my field."

Posted 3 months ago in Bellevue, WA

"Boeing treats its interns and new hires well. There are resources to help you find a mentor and programs such as REACH that can help welcome you into the Puget Sound community. Many IT professionals at Boeing have been working there for many years and have a lot of knowledge about the company and career advice to offer. However, there aren't a lot of pure software development opportunities at Boeing. In many teams, you'll be expected to take on a bunch of other roles, and sometimes, and oftentimes, business processes are slow to execute. If you're looking for a more fast-paced and startup feel, to work with the most cutting-edge technologies, or for an accelerated career growth in software development, then you may want to look elsewhere."

EMC Engineer
Posted 3 months ago in Long Beach, CA
NGA Softcopy Pilot
Posted 3 months ago in Springfield, VA

"Boeing is a good company, but some of the Senior Leadership forget that the most important part of the company is the people. If you don't take care to them, the company will suffer."