On average, employees at University of Cincinnati give their company a 4.2 rating out of 5.0 - which is 10% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest University of Cincinnati employees are Research Assistants submitting an average rating of 4.6 and Research Associates with a rating of 4.4.

(based on 33 University of Cincinnati Review Ratings)
"I have worked for the University of Cincinnati for 9 years. The professional environment varies from department to department, like in any big organization. I have been fortunate to work with one of the best departments within the organization. It is extraordinarily professional with commitment to excellent service, teaching, and research. The people are the best, most professional, and most helpful."
Posted about a year ago in Cincinnati, OH

46 University of Cincinnati Company Reviews and Ratings Browse University of Cincinnati Reviews by Job Title →

Posted 3 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"It has been really a good experience. Coming from India, this position helped me learn to work with a diversity of people."

Posted 4 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"Over the last 1 year, I have been working as research assistant at UC Simulation Center - a collaborative effort between UC and Procter and Gamble (P&G). During this time, I have had the opportunity to work on various R&D related modeling and simulation projects for P&G. These projects involved design and process optimization using finite element and discrete element modeling. This experience introduced me to corporate research where research and development are practiced towards product development – a unique experience for students."

University of Cincinnati (46)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Kean University (10)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Vatterott College (8)
Posted 4 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"I have been a graduated assistant when I started my master program. During the job time, I assisted the class for my professor and also participated the web design project for Children's Hospital."

Posted 4 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked for daap as a Graduated Assistant for almost two years. I participated the Sickle Cell Trait website for Cincinnati Children's Hospital and now currently for the Boeing project."

Average University of Cincinnati Ratings in the Past 3 Years

2013 $5
Posted 4 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"I have worked as a graduate assistant at University of Cincinnati for almost two years. I can touch the real world projects, and applying what I have learnt to these projects can make me have a better understanding of the future work."

Posted 4 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"I have worked as a Research Assistant in BioMicroSyatems lab for 3 years now. I have learnt and acquired many skills during my time here, such as Cleanroom skills, photolithopgraphy, Microfabrication, etc. The work environment is really good and our supervisor gives us the flexibility to work in our own pace which does not put us through a lot of stress."

Posted 10 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"Worked for the University for a little over a year. Pay was incredibly low for a given position, but very little was expected from employees. Good spring board to a real job."

BI Analyst
Posted 11 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"the work environment was very flexible and there was a lot of room to grow. I learned many new skills involved in BI analysis due to the high level of flexibility and willingness to try new things."

Posted 11 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"I have worked in Reed Gallery as a part of graduate assistant duty. It is really a good position for student majoring Fine Art."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Post Doctoral Scholar
Posted last year in Cincinnati, OH

"It varies department to department. My department was arguably the best at the university. The employees were excellent and wanted to be there, doing the work they did. I was protected from the overhanging university bureaucracy and allowed to do my job to the best of my ability. I was able to be part of a team where my skills were a good complement."

Assistant Professor

Research Assistant
Posted last year in Cincinnati, OH

"Two years of in-depth experience in data mining, machine learning, and bioinformatics, with extensive applications on large-scale datasets in the domains of biology, insurance, finance, and social media. Specialized in data preparation (e.g. feature selection), predictive modeling, statistical analysis, and text mining."

Research Associate
Posted last year in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked for UC a little more over two years. University of CincinnatI is one of the best places to work. If my government funding had not ended, I would have stayed there for many years to come."

Research Assistant
Posted last year in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked here for 2+ years. The directors have been very accommodating and helpful with their advises."