20 Total Quality Logistics Reviews

Browse Total Quality Logistics Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Total Quality Logistics give their company a 4.5 rating out of 5.0 - which is 17% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Total Quality Logistics employees are Sales Leaders submitting an average rating of 4.6 and Logistics Account Executives with a rating of 4.1.

(based on 18 Total Quality Logistics Review Ratings)
4.6
4.8
4.8
4.7
"I have worked for TQL for over 1 year. It is an extremely fast paced environment! TQL cares about its employees and their success. They provide the tools, coaching, training and motivation that you need to succeed. All you have to do is take advantage of it. They offer a nice benefits package. I really enjoy working here!"
Posted last month in Cincinnati, OH

"Great place for career opportunities you will not get elsewhere. This company moves full steam ahead and if you're not up for the pace, look elsewhere. But, if you are driven and have a great work ethic it is certainly the place to be. An article in Inc. magazine used the headline "Slackers need not apply." I was newer to the company at the time, but I can tell you, that's a true statement. It's not easy, but I'm not looking for another job!"

Posted last month in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked at TQL since 2011. This company is movin' and shakin'. If you like a new challenge everyday, if you like to move at warp speed in an ever-growing, ever-changing environment and are motivated by competition and high energy... then this is the place for you."

Total Quality Logistics (20)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Total Quality Logistics (20)
2.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Towne Air Freight (10)
Posted last month in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked for TQL since 2012. As someone who previously worked in sales, I am impressed with the success and growth this company has experienced. Sales jobs are not easy, and this job is harder than most. The pace is fast, ever-changing, incredibly demanding, and requires you to be truly accountable for what you produce. If you've ever started your own business or grown up in a family that runs its own business, you'll understand what it's like to work here. Hard work is expected and respected."

Web Developer
Posted 4 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"Working at TQL provides an endless amount of learning and advancement opportunities. The environment is dynamic and exciting as the business continues to grow at a fast pace. As an employee you are treated with respect and professionalism, and the same is expected from you. Great employer and would refer TQL to anyone."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5

Average Total Quality Logistics Ratings in the Past 2 Years

Director of IT
Posted 5 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"This is a great company that is growing. In general people have a can do attitude, and work through any issues together as we are still a young company. I love the energy and working here. We have the best employees and co-workers."

Executive Assistant to the CIO

IT Support Specialist
Posted 5 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked for TQL since 2008. We are a growing company with over 3000 employees nationwide. As a company, we work hard and play hard and exceed our customers expectations every day. We are a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year company that works in trucking logistics, so we handle our customers transportation needs from pickup to delivery."

Posted 5 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked in IT for TQL for a few years now. TQL is a very innovative company that provides me with new opportunities to learn everyday. They are pretty flexible with hours as long as you are productive and meet your deadlines. I would highly recommend working here."

Database Developer
Posted 5 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked for TQL since 2006. It is a very fast paced company. Working in IT there is a great opportunity to learn new things. Unlike other IT departments I have worked for IT at TQL is not just a cost center it is leveraged as strategic resource. We get to solve problems every day."

Posted 6 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked here since 2011 and I am incredibly impressed with the company's willingness to make big changes in response to employee feedback."

Posted 6 months ago in Austin, TX

"This job is by no means easy, it is hard but extremely rewarding. You have the opportunity to build your business from the ground up, your success depends on you. With the right work ethic and determination you can easily make over $100,000 per year. All of the tools you need are provided for you and the success is real. You have to ask yourself, are you the one who is going to work hard, not take no for an answer, and failure isn't an option. If you want to move up in a company, this is where you need to go! I have been with the company for 2 and a half years and I have the opportunity to run my own office. The training offered is incredible, and from the CEO all the way down the chain everyone is invested in each employee's success."

Sales Leader
Posted 6 months ago in Austin, TX

"I've worked with TQL for over 4 years now. I started in the corporate office in Cincinnati, OH in October of 2010 and moved down to our Austin, TX satellite in May of 2014. I have witnessed many changes to the company since I started and all have been positive in terms of rapid growth and employee benefits. TQL is now a salary plus commission sales floor with uncapped earning potential. I have worked with 4 different sales managers as I have moved laterally within the company and have benefited from the mentorship of each individual. Management styles vary greatly and that is a reflection of the diversity of the sales floor. Training is comprehensive and inclusive, allowing individual brokers to build their own book of business with their own sales approach and operational style. IT is in-house and industry leading and makes the day to day more manageable. Promotions are results-based and are awarded from within the company. Almost every single manager in the company started on the sales floor with very few exceptions."

Posted last year in Indianapolis, IN

"I would recommend working for this company."

Logistics Account Executive
Posted last year in Denver, CO

"Good job, very competitive and Steve is a great guy to work for. Worth a shot for sure."

Sales Leader
Posted 2 years ago in Columbus, OH

"TQL is a great place to work - the Columbus location is topnotch."

What do you like about working at Total Quality Logistics?

"I like the unlimited earning potential and no caps on commission. The environment is great and the office culture is a work hard/play hard mentality."

"Don't bother interviewing if you are wishy-washy and not fully committed to putting in a lot of effort, with the expectation of making a lot of money. This is not a job for the faint of heart. You have to have thick skin and have to thrive under pressure."

What don't you like about working at Total Quality Logistics?

"Not everyone succeeds in this job, but with a lot of hard work (staying late, making a lot of calls, building your network of customers) you can see a 6-figure income within a couple years of starting."

"Continue to do what you are doing. Continue to enter into new markets to give salespeople other areas to push for leads/freight."