Total Quality Logistics
4.5 (8)
Industry: Truck Transportation - HQ: Milford, OH

Total Quality Logistics Reviews

On average, employees at Total Quality Logistics give their company a 4.5 rating out of 5.0 - which is 17% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Total Quality Logistics employees are Logistics Account Executives submitting an average rating of 4.1.

See all Total Quality Logistics reviews »
(based on 6 Total Quality Logistics Review Ratings)
Company Culture 4.8
Total Quality Logistics JobsView All »

8 Total Quality Logistics Company Reviews and Ratings

Anonymous Employee
Posted 6 months ago in Indianapolis, IN

"I would recommend working for this company."

Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Work Setting 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5

Total Quality Logistics (8)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Total Quality Logistics (8)
2.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Towne Air Freight (8)
Posted 7 months ago in Denver, CO

"Good job, very competitive and Steve is a great guy to work for. Worth a shot for sure."

Company Culture 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5
Way You Work 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5

Average Total Quality Logistics Ratings in the Past 2 Years

Sales Leader
Posted last year in Columbus, OH

"TQL is a great place to work - the Columbus location is topnotch."

What do you like about working at Total Quality Logistics?

"I like the unlimited earning potential and no caps on commission. The environment is great and the office culture is a work hard/play hard mentality."

"Don't bother interviewing if you are wishy-washy and not fully committed to putting in a lot of effort, with the expectation of making a lot of money. This is not a job for the faint of heart. You have to have thick skin and have to thrive under pressure."

What don't you like about working at Total Quality Logistics?

"Not everyone succeeds in this job, but with a lot of hard work (staying late, making a lot of calls, building your network of customers) you can see a 6-figure income within a couple years of starting."

"Continue to do what you are doing. Continue to enter into new markets to give salespeople other areas to push for leads/freight."

Support You Get 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5
Work Setting 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Sales Leader
Posted last year in Chicago, IL

"Hard work has been rewarded with leadership development and monetary gains."

What do you like about working at Total Quality Logistics?

"The opportunity for growth is amazing. I haven't experienced anything like it before coming here. The atmosphere is young and energetic."

"Be honest with yourself with what you're looking for in a company. The inside sales role here isn't a good fit for everyone. TQL lays everything out on the table during the interview process. Do not be afraid to dive in deeper to questions that arise along the way."

What don't you like about working at Total Quality Logistics?

"Being on call 24/7 is integral to achieving a high level of success. However, the night calls can be tiresome."

"Continue to put the emphasis on employee growth and development. It's the great driving force that keeps TQL smashing records!"

Way You Work 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5
Company Culture 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Work Setting 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Posted last year in Dayton, OH

What do you like about working at Total Quality Logistics?

"The training was exceptional. And, the job support from upper management was excellent."

"Just realize broker sales is a unique business before starting."

What don't you like about working at Total Quality Logistics?

"It's not so much the company, but the industry. The transportation industry is not the most ethical type of business out there. In fact, this industry thrives on taking advantage of your customers as much as possible and being dishonest with carrier companies as much as possible. This is the nature of this industry. Although it is right for some, I thrive in a sales position that has more focus on product quality and customer service."

"Although l feel the industry is unethical, I believe management does everything possible to make the job experience fulfilling and worthwhile."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Way You Work 3 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5
People You Work With 4 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Posted 2 years ago in Columbus, OH

"Fast-paced."

What do you like about working at Total Quality Logistics?

"The office environment is very conducive for competition and encouragement for sales-driven success."

"Be ready to work 55+ hours a week if you want to have a chance at success at TQL."

What don't you like about working at Total Quality Logistics?

"The last part of the sales process is to find a truck and book him on the load that I told my potential customer I can cover. There have been many instances where the truck would simply not show up, as the driver has found another higher-paying load, leaving me high and dry. This can be quite frustrating, as I have heard any and all excuses why a truck cannot be where it is supposed to be, when it is supposed to be."

"Due to the competition between fellow brokers here within the company, the search for leads inevitably leads to conflict on whose prospect belongs to whose. This can lead to bitter battles where people back stab and steal each others leads in a very unprofessional manner."

Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
Broker
Posted 4 years ago in Cincinnati, OH

What do you like about working at Total Quality Logistics?

"I like the compensation."

"I would hold off."

What don't you like about working at Total Quality Logistics?

"I dislike the poor upper management."

"Listen to your employees, as they are not just a source of income, but the lifeblood of your organization."

Posted 4 years ago in Cincinnati, OH

"There are many things they do well. It's a great business model. There is a really high turnover, high stress, and low morale from the majority."

What do you like about working at Total Quality Logistics?

"I like the skills I acquired. I can negotiate with the best of them now. I can collect effectively. I can generate qualified leads and am good on the phone and in person. I know how the intricacies of running a business work."

What don't you like about working at Total Quality Logistics?

"I dislike the constant threat of losing your job. There is lots of red tape to run through to set up new accounts, including a disorganized prospecting policy and cut-throat intracompany theft of prospects. There is also a 75-day rule on receivables, where the sales person loses his/her commission."