25 Total Quality Logistics Reviews

Browse Total Quality Logistics Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Total Quality Logistics give their company a 4.5 rating out of 5.0 - which is 17% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Total Quality Logistics employees are Sales Leaders submitting an average rating of 4.6 and Logistics Account Executives with a rating of 4.1.

(based on 23 Total Quality Logistics Review Ratings)
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.6
4.6
"I have worked at TQL for three years and it is the best company I have worked for in my life!"
Posted 26 days ago in Cincinnati, OH
Marketing Manager
Posted last week in Cincinnati, OH

"TQL cares about its employees and offers numerous opportunities for advancement. This is a company that recognizes and rewards a strong work ethic and values team work. There is great strength demonstrated by the company's executive and leadership team which promotes growth within the organization. I sincerely enjoy going to work every day in this fast-paced environment."

HR Manager
Posted last month in Cincinnati, OH

"I have worked for TQL for over 7 years now and it has been one of the best jobs that I have held. The company is all about driving growth and truly cares about its employees. I am amazed at everything the company does to show it employees how much they care about them. There are numerous opportunities to advance and I enjoy the opportunity to work with such a talented group of people."

Total Quality Logistics (25)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Total Quality Logistics (25)
2.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Towne Air Freight (10)
HR Specialist
Posted last month in Cincinnati, OH

"Total Quality Logistics is an awesome place to work. The leadership is committed to providing employees a positive work environment. The culture is fun but professional. The team works well together and is always evolving to provide the best customer service. I am provided educational opportunities to advance my growth and professional development. I would recommend this company to anyone interested in a fast-paced career with unlimited growth opportunity. I’m proud to be a part of the TQL team."

Payroll Supervisor
Posted last month in Cincinnati, OH

"Total Quality Logistics is the embodiment of the word quality. The Company’s approach is to always provide honest, ethical, responsive, results driven customer service. We have experienced phenomenal growth while never compromising values. Most of our locations have been voted as “Best Place to Work”. I consider it an honor to work for and represent Total Quality Logistics."

Average Total Quality Logistics Ratings in the Past 2 Years

VP of Sales

Posted 3 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"Great place for career opportunities you will not get elsewhere. This company moves full steam ahead and if you're not up for the pace, look elsewhere. But, if you are driven and have a great work ethic it is certainly the place to be. An article in Inc. magazine used the headline "Slackers need not apply." I was newer to the company at the time, but I can tell you, that's a true statement. It's not easy, but I'm not looking for another job!"

Posted 3 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked at TQL since 2011. This company is movin' and shakin'. If you like a new challenge everyday, if you like to move at warp speed in an ever-growing, ever-changing environment and are motivated by competition and high energy... then this is the place for you."

Posted 3 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked for TQL since 2012. As someone who previously worked in sales, I am impressed with the success and growth this company has experienced. Sales jobs are not easy, and this job is harder than most. The pace is fast, ever-changing, incredibly demanding, and requires you to be truly accountable for what you produce. If you've ever started your own business or grown up in a family that runs its own business, you'll understand what it's like to work here. Hard work is expected and respected."

Web Developer
Posted 5 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"Working at TQL provides an endless amount of learning and advancement opportunities. The environment is dynamic and exciting as the business continues to grow at a fast pace. As an employee you are treated with respect and professionalism, and the same is expected from you. Great employer and would refer TQL to anyone."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Director of IT
Posted 6 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"This is a great company that is growing. In general people have a can do attitude, and work through any issues together as we are still a young company. I love the energy and working here. We have the best employees and co-workers."

Executive Assistant to the CIO
Posted 6 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"I have worked for TQL for over 1 year. It is an extremely fast paced environment! TQL cares about its employees and their success. They provide the tools, coaching, training and motivation that you need to succeed. All you have to do is take advantage of it. They offer a nice benefits package. I really enjoy working here!"

IT Support Specialist
Posted 6 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked for TQL since 2008. We are a growing company with over 3000 employees nationwide. As a company, we work hard and play hard and exceed our customers expectations every day. We are a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year company that works in trucking logistics, so we handle our customers transportation needs from pickup to delivery."

Posted 6 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked in IT for TQL for a few years now. TQL is a very innovative company that provides me with new opportunities to learn everyday. They are pretty flexible with hours as long as you are productive and meet your deadlines. I would highly recommend working here."

Database Developer
Posted 6 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked for TQL since 2006. It is a very fast paced company. Working in IT there is a great opportunity to learn new things. Unlike other IT departments I have worked for IT at TQL is not just a cost center it is leveraged as strategic resource. We get to solve problems every day."

Posted 7 months ago in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked here since 2011 and I am incredibly impressed with the company's willingness to make big changes in response to employee feedback."