Dell Reviews

On average, employees at Dell give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Dell employees are Resolution Specialists submitting an average rating of 4.9 and Senior Software Engineers with a rating of 4.6. Browse Dell Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 311 Dell Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.8
Way You Work 4.0
Work Setting 3.9

450 Dell Company Reviews and Ratings

4.8Posted 8 months ago in Aliso Viejo, CA
"I've worked for Dell for 8.5 years. The work environment and culture is great. I love my co-workers. We often collaborate with each other. It's one of the best companies I've ever worked for."
Posted this week in Round Rock, TX

"I've worked for Dell for about 15 years now, and I've seen a lot of change. Dell's best days are behind it. Until it becomes a unionized company, Dell will remain a slave of greed from the top. The total disregard for loyalty to employees is disgusting."

People You Work With 3 / 5 Company Culture 2 / 5 Person You Work For 3 / 5
Way You Work 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Support You Get 1 / 5
Posted last week in Katy, TX

"Best Company to work for..."

Company Culture 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5
Work Setting 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5

Dell (450)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is LAMBDA Electronics (13)
2.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Methode Electronics (8)
Development Intern
Posted last week in Madison, WI

"I worked 2 summers at Dell Software in Madison as an intern and greatly enjoyed my time there. The staff at that branch are friendly and helpful. Any time I had a problem, I knew who to ask for help from and knew they would always be willing to take time out of their day to see me solve a problem through. Although there are managers, you never feel like you are being managed, because they know if you are a skilled and motivated worker, you will get your work done."

People You Work With 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Work Setting 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Posted this month in Plano, TX

"Dell provides healthy work environment to work for. However it has some cons. I sometimes feel, it does not have strong policies to deal with compensation and growth perspective from an employee's point of view, rather deal equally with pupil based on their experience. Overall I think it is nice company to work for if you are satisfied with the compensation they provide. They provide good leave policies and flexible hours of working."

People You Work With 5 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5
Company Culture 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5

Average Dell Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Posted this month in Atlanta, GA

"I've worked for Dell for two years and enjoy the company but I am concerned about layoffs."

Growth Opportunities 3 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Enterprise Engineer
Posted this month in Oklahoma City, OK

"I worked for Dell for 8 years. In that time I fixed many issues and was around for many changes. It was interesting to see how much things in the company changed while staying the same. It is a good place to start out but not much room for improvement since there are so many people trying to get the same few jobs that aren't frontline support."

Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Person You Work For 2 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5
People You Work With 4 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Growth Opportunities 3 / 5 Way You Work 3 / 5
Posted this month in Round Rock, TX

"Dell is a growing company where solutions and talented ideas are desired. One needs to understand the Dell culture and how it works to be effective within Dell."

People You Work With 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5 Way You Work 3 / 5
Person You Work For 1 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
Work Setting 5 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5
Engineering Intern
Posted last month in Dallas, TX

"Good workplace. Learned a lot during the internship period, but I guess it's not enough to get a full understanding of a company in only a two-month period."

Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Work Setting 5 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Digital Marketing Communications Manager
Posted last month in Round Rock, TX

"In my 12 years at Dell, I worked with great people and learned a ton about marketing and business in general. The compensation was good and most of the time my work/life balance was manageable."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Way You Work 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Technical Account Manager
Posted last month in Round Rock, TX

"Good company until 2009. Hope it rebounds."

Company Culture 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Way You Work 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Senior Advisor
Posted last month in Camarillo, CA

"Dell Services is an excellent employer. They are positioned for exponential growth in the outsourcing market and have outstanding reference clients such as Hilton Worldwide. Additionally, Dell provides state-of-the-art benefits, generous bonus programs, and sets a very rewarding culture."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Company Culture 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5
Sales Executive
Posted last month in Chicago, IL

"I worked for Dell for 7 years after my company was acquired. Dell is a very large organization with great benefits. There is constant change within Dell and continual layoffs and re-orgs. If you have a good network of people in your corner you will be safe. But you have to earn your relationships here."

Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Company Culture 5 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Way You Work 2 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Senior QA Test Engineer
Posted last month in Nashua, NH

"I've been working for Dell for the last 3 years. Great company to work for!"

Work Setting 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5
Senior Program Manager
Posted 3 months ago in Quincy, MA

"I've worked for Dell since 2012 and selected to manage the largest federally mandated changes affecting all payers and providers. My recent professional accomplishment was dramatically turning around one of the largest Healthcare initiatives in crisis with misaligned expectations and poorly defined roles and skill-set required to successfully complete the program on time and budget. I spent long hours leading the change to remediate the technology needed to accommodate conversion."

Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Company Culture 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Posted 3 months ago

"Dell is not only a company that provide support to their customer but to provide also good customer experience to help promote their products."

Way You Work 4 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5