Dell
3.9 (430)
Industry: Computer and Electronic Manufacturing - HQ: Austin, TX

Dell Reviews

On average, employees at Dell give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Dell employees are Resolution Specialists submitting an average rating of 4.9 and Senior Software Engineers with a rating of 4.6.

(based on 295 Dell Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.8
Work Setting 3.8
Dell JobsView All »

430 Dell Company Reviews and Ratings

4.6Posted about a month ago in Wellesley, MA
"I am working with Dell from last 6 months and I found good work/ life balance; flexible work hours; empowered individual contributors. Overall, lot of action with loads of innovation, strategies and change. Everywhere you go, change seems to be the theme"
Senior Program Manager
Posted last week in Quincy, MA

"I've worked for Dell since 2012 and selected to manage the largest federally mandated changes affecting all payers and providers. My recent professional accomplishment was dramatically turning around one of the largest Healthcare initiatives in crisis with misaligned expectations and poorly defined roles and skill-set required to successfully complete the program on time and budget. I spent long hours leading the change to remediate the technology needed to accommodate conversion."

Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Company Culture 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5

Dell (430)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Intersil (7)
2.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Methode Electronics (8)
Posted last month

"Dell is not only a company that provide support to their customer but to provide also good customer experience to help promote their products."

Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
People You Work With 4 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5
Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5

Average Dell Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Posted last month in Round Rock, TX

"Company was good to me, I was good to it. It's pretty old school in many areas."

Way You Work 3 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Company Culture 2 / 5

3 Reviewers
"great people"
5 Reviewers
Posted last month in Austin, TX

"I've worked for Dell for four years and until recently my business unit was led by top notch people and the job was a dream. After the recent restructuring, I now have management that doesn't have a clue and they have ruined the wonderful culture and work environment I enjoyed prior. That being said, Dell is a large company and there are many great people there. Overall, I would say Dell is a great company to work for."

Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5
Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Way You Work 1 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Posted last month in Plano, TX

"A good company to work with."

Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5
Company Culture 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Oracle Developer
Posted last month in Boston, MA

"This is a world class company to work for."

Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Company Culture 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5
Senior Advisor
Posted last month in Round Rock, TX

"I have worked for Dell for 3 years and is a good place to work."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Company Culture 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Imaging Solutions Architect
Posted 2 months ago in Round Rock, TX

"I worked at Dell for 16 years and was able to advance my career, knowledge and ability to work in a corporate environment in ways that I never imagined. Dell is focused on the work life balance of its employees and I consider myself lucky to have worked for such an innovative and successful company"

Work Setting 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Posted 2 months ago in Santa Monica, CA

"Dell's management is out of touch with their employees. There overall focus is making more money without providing a high quality level of service. Their HR department is not supportive of employees in the trenches. Poor support. It shows in employee's morale and ability to deliver."

Way You Work 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Support You Get 2 / 5
Person You Work For 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5
Posted 2 months ago in Round Rock, TX

"Dell is a very political place, and if you don't have the right connections, or the right friends, you can forget about moving beyond a certain point."

Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5 Way You Work 2 / 5

Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Resolutions Expert
Posted 2 months ago in Round Rock, TX

"I have worked for Dell for the past two years. While it has been a fantastic entry into the technology sector, I would like to move toward a start up that is working to make a difference. The work environment is pretty dull, and I do not really love going into work every day. Management in my division has been fantastic on the upside."

People You Work With 4 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Company Culture 2 / 5 Support You Get 2 / 5
Help Desk Support Agent
Posted 2 months ago in Nashville, TN

"I have worked on the Boeing contract for over 3 years and it is on the path of constant change and a very high paced position working on the helpdesk. Now Dell has gone private don't know which direction the company is going to go but has been a very challenging experience for me. I would not recommend for a long term job, but only to get the experience and then move onward to better things."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Work Setting 4 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5
Systems Analyst
Posted 2 months ago in South Jordan, UT

"I worked with Dell for 2 years and found the people good to work with and intelligent. The expectations were realistic but they expected you to work hard and to continue to improve as an employee and as a person. Dell was a good company to work for and was always trying to make my job easier and better."

Way You Work 5 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5
Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
Software QA Engineer
Posted 2 months ago in Madison, WI

"I have worked with Dell for almost 4 years. Its friendly environment but with challenging path to face which is very interesting. The team which I worked with is excellent opportunity for me to learn and work with such an outstanding group."

People You Work With 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5