We're not sure where that is... Please try another location.
3.9 (392)
Industry: Computer Systems Design - HQ: San Diego, CA

BAE Systems Reviews

(based on 245 BAE Systems Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.7
Work Setting 3.9
BAE Systems JobsView All »

392 BAE Systems Company Reviews and Ratings

4.5Posted 3 months ago in Burlington, MA
"As far as direct management goes, I feel that BAE shines with communication and directness with employees. My supervisor cares about my happiness and career development, and I work on a highly capable team of intelligent individuals. Upper management has some work to do with transparency and willingness to inform employees when major company changes are to happen."
Anonymous Employee
Posted last month in Dahlgren, VA

"Working for the US Navy while employed at BAE. Both organizations were outstanding in their treatment of employees."

Rewards You Receive 4 Growth Opportunities 3 Person You Work For 4
People You Work With 4 Support You Get 4 Way You Work 4
Company Culture 4 Work Setting 4

Company Rating Comparison

BAE Systems (392)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Miles Technologies (18)
2.4 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Retalix Ltd. (11)
Production Planning Supervisor
Posted last month in San Jose, CA

"Under appreciated, highly motivated and motivate others around me. I recommend process improvements that were not implemented until I left the company."

Work Setting 5 People You Work With 5 Support You Get 5
Company Culture 4 Person You Work For 4 Growth Opportunities 5
Rewards You Receive 3 Way You Work 5

Average BAE Systems Ratings in the Past 5 Years

Design Engineer
Posted last month in York, PA

"Excellent company to work for in the Mechanical Engineering field."

Rewards You Receive 5 Support You Get 5 Company Culture 5

"great people"
3 Reviewers
Electronics Technician
Posted last month in Charleston, SC

"I've been with BAE for 14 years and the current department I'm in is really held back in raises and promoting the people that deserve it. Fortunately the co-workers are good. over all if I had a choice I wouldn't have left my previous department for the one I'm in now."

Work Setting 5 People You Work With 4 Rewards You Receive 3
Way You Work 5 Person You Work For 2 Growth Opportunities 2
Company Culture 4 Support You Get 4
Posted 2 months ago in Nashua, NH

"I've worked here for less than a year when I got another offer elsewhere, but when I was working here, the environment was definitely really poor and uninviting. Most people there seemed miserable to work there and there was a huge lack of help. The superiors were great, but otherwise, I didn't meet anyone who wanted to stay there."

Rewards You Receive 4 Company Culture 2 Person You Work For 4

Way You Work 4 Work Setting 5 Growth Opportunities 4
Person You Work For 5 Company Culture 5
Senior Contracts Manager
Posted 3 months ago in Sealy, TX

"I worked for BAE Systems for just over three years, in Cincinnati, OH and in Sealy, TX. I can honestly state that I have never worked for such conscientious professionals who were interested in their work, as well as in their personal and professional growth. I would recommend BAE Systems as a very good place to work for very good people."

Work Setting 5 Growth Opportunities 4 Way You Work 4
Company Culture 5 People You Work With 5 Rewards You Receive 3
Person You Work For 5 Support You Get 5
Posted 3 months ago in McLean, VA

"I gained Big Data and Cyber-Analytics experience. I also received Agile training and experience. I server as the assistant to the Scrum Master on a project. As a Software Engineer for BAE, I deployed 6 IBM blades when upgrading a single blade to the Quincy 5 database for the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)/NMEC. In addition to managing the upgrade, I also used Python to automate how a single blade managed the user community's query queue. Now, a single blade manages the entire queue."

Growth Opportunities 4 Rewards You Receive 4 Company Culture 4
Work Setting 4 People You Work With 5 Support You Get 5
Person You Work For 4 Way You Work 4
Senior Principal R&D Engineer
Posted 3 months ago in Burlington, MA

"I'm working with BAE since 2013. Slow pace dynamics, rather then that everything is pretty good."

Growth Opportunities 3 Rewards You Receive 5 Way You Work 3
Person You Work For 5 People You Work With 4 Work Setting 5
Support You Get 5 Company Culture 4
Mechanical Engineer
Posted 4 months ago in Minneapolis, MN

"BAE Systems is a good company to work for."

Person You Work For 5 Company Culture 5 People You Work With 5
Work Setting 3 Way You Work 5 Support You Get 4
Rewards You Receive 4 Growth Opportunities 2
Systems Engineer
Posted 4 months ago in Mojave, CA

"I've worked at BAE Systems since January 2013 and find it to be a first-class enterprise. I feel needed and respected by the management and my peers and am satisfied with my accomplishments and growth potential. I would have gladly given BAE Systems a five-star rating if the company fulfilled its promise of providing my family of five with health coverage, something it has not done for entire year."

People You Work With 5 Person You Work For 5 Company Culture 5
Support You Get 5 Rewards You Receive 5 Work Setting 5
Growth Opportunities 5 Way You Work 5
Field Representative
Posted 4 months ago in Copperas Cove, TX

"It was in Iraq, what else can I say."

Person You Work For 3 Work Setting 3 People You Work With 3
Company Culture 3 Growth Opportunities 3 Way You Work 3
Support You Get 3 Rewards You Receive 3
Database Developer
Posted 4 months ago in Springfield, VA

"Was contracted to BAE systems as part of their seat management contract for the Defense Logistics Agency. Performed a variety of Development, Administrative and Engineering tasks for systems performing a variety of functions from Logistics/ERP to Contracts Management."

Company Culture 4 People You Work With 4 Rewards You Receive 4
Support You Get 4 Person You Work For 4 Work Setting 4
Growth Opportunities 4 Way You Work 4
Field Service Representative
Posted 4 months ago in Fort Hood, TX

"I worked for BAE when they just took over United Defenses. The job was in Iraq so the environment reflects that of the conditions we had to face. The pay was decent but I'm not sure if it reflected the poor management that we had to deal with. I'm not sure if it is the same for every branch of BAE but we had to deal with the buddy system."

Rewards You Receive 2 Person You Work For 4 Growth Opportunities 1
People You Work With 4 Work Setting 2 Way You Work 4
Support You Get 4 Company Culture 2
Anonymous Employee
Posted 4 months ago in Herndon, VA

"I was employed by BAE for 10 years and the entire time our team was treated like the red-headed step child because we weren't located at a large city where the BAE presence was significant. Our small team worked great together and morale was high. Throughout the years more and more cuts either in health benefits or holiday gatherings seemed to detract from all the emails the president and CEO kept sending out boasting newly won contracts that were increasing BAE's market share - except ours."

Person You Work For 5 Company Culture 3 Way You Work 4
People You Work With 5 Rewards You Receive 5 Work Setting 3
Support You Get 3 Growth Opportunities 2
Jobs You Might Like
AppSense Engineer
Reston, VA
Civil Engineer - PE (TRIDENT Submarine Program)
Washington, DC