Sitel Reviews

On average, employees at Sitel give their company a 3.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 24% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Sitel employees are Customer Service Representatives submitting an average rating of 2.5. Browse Sitel Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 23 Sitel Review Ratings)
Company Culture 2.7
Work Setting 3.0

Sitel Jobs

32 Sitel Company Reviews and Ratings

4.3Posted 6 months ago in Nashville, TN
"I've worked for Sitel Australia for a while, the business ethic is both alive with activity, continually supportive and competitive and recognizes the achievements of both individuals and group efforts. Being a support advisor my role consisted of inbound calls. These calls were always unique, challenging and rewarding for complicated issues, individual resolutions and hearing the various callers' backgrounds. The technology, communication and training provided was world-class."
Cellular Sales Associate
Posted 5 months ago in Corning, NY

"The job itself was great. However, the internal politics were not.The way SOP's were changed almost every week. Sitting in the cube farm not being able to use things to relieve stress sitting on a computer for hours trying to do your job was very stressful. Since there was no face to face interaction, being able to set your desk the way you wanted, being able to have a radio or music device was desirable, however this was not allowed with this position. It was sitting at an empty desk all day."

Work Setting 3 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5

Way You Work 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Company Culture 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5

Sitel (32)

4.3 Highest Rated in this Industry is Asset Acceptance Capital (17)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Moody's (10)
Anonymous Employee
Posted 8 months ago in Ocala, FL

"DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY! Very poor management. People leave left and right. They find any little excuse to let you go. Do not supply you with the tools to get the job done. The pay stinks and the work will fry your brain. I repeat, DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!"

Work Setting 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5
People You Work With 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Way You Work 2 / 5
Person You Work For 2 / 5 Support You Get 1 / 5
Posted 9 months ago in Lake City, FL

"I worked with this company for 2 months and this was a horrible decision. They have no morals and the management doesn't care about their employees. This was like working in the ghetto! You get a LOT of customers who yell at you and bash and trash talk your company. You're not allowed to hang up on them and you just have to sit there and take the abuse. HORRIBLE COMPANY! DO NOT WORK FOR THEM!"

Person You Work For 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5 Way You Work 1 / 5
People You Work With 1 / 5 Company Culture 1 / 5

Average Sitel Ratings in the Past 3 Years

2013 $2
Posted 10 months ago in Andalusia, AL

"I have worked for Sitel for cumulatively 2 years. As a rep we are valued by the company yet many times they look after their top managers while ignoring the normal and other agents that need assistance. But overall it is a great company that is still open and provides opportunities for the strong hearted."

Company Culture 3 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5
Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Technical Support Representative
Posted last year in Augusta, GA

"I dreaded going to work every day."

What do you like about working at Sitel?

"The pay was okay, and it was not hard to get full time hours."

"Before you apply, know that it is a thankless job."

What don't you like about working at Sitel?

"The upper management wanted too much for what we were paid. The customers were very difficult a lot of the time."

"Think about what the employees have to go though before you make new decisions."

Work Setting 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5
Company Culture 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5
Way You Work 2 / 5 Person You Work For 3 / 5
Global Voice Architect
Posted last year in Nashville, TN

What do you like about working at Sitel?

"the amount of systems, and constant work stream of builds."

"Dont interview, just stay away - they are far short of being a good shop to work in."

What don't you like about working at Sitel?

"the management. Too many young unseasoned managers in the wrong positions, just an overall disaster."

"Get ride of them and bring in season managers that can help with the vision and move the company forward"

Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Person You Work For 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Company Culture 1 / 5
Customer Service Manager
Posted last year in Norman, OK

"A great learning expierence"

What do you like about working at Sitel?

"A fun working atmosphere encouraged by management within the company."

"Show passion for great customer service. Demonstrate your ability to have fun and still do a professional job."

What don't you like about working at Sitel?

"At the Norman site we lost our way when it came to getting great quality from the associates."

"Put the associates before yourself, associates are what earns the company the profit."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
Company Culture 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5
Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Assistant Agent
Posted 2 years ago in Asheville, NC

"AWFUL!!!"

What do you like about working at Sitel?

"I loved the customers that we spoke with and helped on a day to day basis."

"DONT DO IT!!! That's all the advise I can give."

What don't you like about working at Sitel?

"EVERYTHING ELSE! Do NOT work at this place. You will make about $10,000 a year and that is working 40+ hours a week. The managment is HORRIBLE and have no clue WHAT THEY ARE DOING ... If you needed one of them you were out of luck. Heck sometimes for hours at a time you couldnt even find one. Agents that are the coaches pet were allowed to bully other agent, I was threatened of physical harm by a agent, when I took it to the site director and then to HR and fought to get it resolved for 2 WEEKS, NOTHING was done. I was told they would put it in the agents file that they spoke with her. Once this was done I got severly bullied by this agent for days. It got to the point that my immediate supervisor had to give me Less my stress day off... But nothing was ever done. My supervisor seen and heard the employee torcher me and told me that It would be taken care of immediatly ... But once we were in a big meeting with HR my immediate supervisor sat there with nothing to say. Never once stood up and said anything about what she saw or heard. Then they all acted SHOCKED when I advised them that I was leaving and not coming back. Its a HOSTILE work enviroment and the pay is not worth everything you have to deal with."

"GROW UP, KNOW YOUR JOB, STEP up and DO THE RIGHT THING!!!!!!!"

Growth Opportunities 1 / 5 Way You Work 2 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5
Company Culture 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Support You Get 1 / 5
Work Setting 3 / 5 Person You Work For 1 / 5

What do you like about working at Sitel?

"There was flexibility to work in different departments like IT and tech support."

"If you are good at telemarketing/IT, you should not have a problem."

What don't you like about working at Sitel?

"Poor company morale, unprofessional management, and it was a redundant job."

"Have team building exercises and company recreational activities to boost team morale."

Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5
Company Culture 3 / 5 Person You Work For 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5
PST Agent
Posted 2 years ago in Albuquerque, NM

"Definitely show interest in a career at sitel and not just a job oppurtunity"

What don't you like about working at Sitel?

"I enjoyed the freedom but when I did need help to find a customer a solution I didn't get much support"

"I would not have the employees track their sales/saves because it could be a motivation but on an employees off days it could be a distraction"

Person You Work For 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5 Support You Get 1 / 5
Work Setting 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5
General Manager
Posted 2 years ago in Atlanta, GA
People You Work With 4.7 / 5 Person You Work For 4.5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.7 / 5
Support You Get 4.8 / 5 Company Culture 4.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.9 / 5
Way You Work 4.2 / 5 Work Setting 4.5 / 5
Phone Agent
Company Culture 3.9 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.8 / 5
Way You Work 4.3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5
Customer Service Professional
Posted 2 years ago
Person You Work For 4.8 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.1 / 5 People You Work With 4.9 / 5
Support You Get 4.8 / 5 Way You Work 4.9 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5