(based on 4 SBM Management Services Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.0
Growth Opportunities 2.5
People You Work With 3.7
Person You Work For 3.3
Rewards You Receive 2.3
Support You Get 3.7
Way You Work 4.0
Work Setting 4.0

7 SBM Management Services Company Reviews and Ratings Browse SBM Management Services Reviews by Job Title →

Program Manager
Posted 2 years ago in Rio Rancho, NM

What do you like about working at SBM Management Services?

"dealing with people, management team is good. I love to train the people"

"this job is very good if you want to get manangement expiriance"

What don't you like about working at SBM Management Services?

"not growing enough locally to expand and move up in management"

"look for new sites and more opportunities to grow so others can move up"

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Custodian

What do you like about working at SBM Management Services?

"The hours fit my schedule."

"Don't do it. You'll be sorry."

What don't you like about working at SBM Management Services?

"I am a custodian at SBM. I have been working there for less than a year. It is the lowest paying job I have ever held and only accepted it at the time because no one else was hiring. I only make a little above minimum wage. No where near what I feel I should make for how phyically demanding the job is. I have been subject to cleaning up poop splatered all over toilets, bugers flicked on bathroom walls, piss all over restroom floors in both mens and womens restrooms. It is degrading and even if I hate my job I alway take ownership and pride myself at doing above average. I work hard. My boss has little respect and picks and choses his favorites based solely on ass kissing and not performance. I am not one to brown nose so I stay clear from any of that stuff. He either sees and appreciates my hard work or he doesn't. It will be his loss when I find somewhere better to work. And believe me I'm looking. SBM has a high turn over rate. Some may think it is because the pay rate is so low. That is partially true, but I believe it is also because the management has a lack of respect and disregard for the men and women that work thier asses off for this company."

"Treat your custodians with respect they literally have to clean up after everyone elses shit for a very low wage. They don't need an asshole boss to make their job suck any worse than it already does. Don't send angry text to your custodians while their at home on their days off. Not only is it unethical it is degrading. When I'm at work I do an awesome job. We are not doctors on call. We are paid a little above minimum wage. So leave me alone when I'm at home with my family."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5

SBM Management Services (7)

4.2 Highest Rated in this Industry is CleanNet USA (6)
2.8 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Brickman Group (10)
3.2 Average of All Companies in this Industry (419)
Safety Compliance Officer
Person You Work For 3.9 / 5 People You Work With 4.9 / 5 Work Setting 4.9 / 5
Support You Get 4.9 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.9 / 5
Company Culture 4.9 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Way You Work 3.1 / 5

Average SBM Management Services Ratings in the Past 2 Years

Regional Manager

What do you like about working at SBM Management Services?

"I like building relationships from the ground up, from my front line staff to my internal and external customers. Being proactive in identifying and implementing positive changes to the process and partnering with my staff, internal and external customers in achieving the highest quality service possible."

"Very thotough company, be honest and highlight your talents as it relates to the specific job posting."

What don't you like about working at SBM Management Services?

"Unrealistic expectations for new business and existing growth during these tough economic times. Our company philosophy of winning our business at a ridiculous price and mandating the operations team to cut whatever they needed to make the contract profitable, even at the expense of providing sub par performance to our customers."

"Listen to your TEAM! They know their customers and their responsibilities and as a team, we can achieve more and discover 'best know methods' for the entire company's benefit."

Manager
Posted 4 years ago

"By far worst experience in my career"

What do you like about working at SBM Management Services?

"Nothing, worst experience I've had in my professional career. There are no positives here."

"Look elsewhere"

What don't you like about working at SBM Management Services?

"Management, goals and objectives, way too much fat!"

"Do some serious benchmarking and look at who you have as other managers to be sure they are qualified with proper experience, education, and people skills."

Manager
Posted 5 years ago in Carlsbad, CA

What don't you like about working at SBM Management Services?

"Lack of competent management"