On average, employees at Fluor give their company a 4.1 rating out of 5.0 - which is 8% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Fluor employees are Associate Design Engineers submitting an average rating of 4.8 and Principal Engineers with a rating of 4.6.

(based on 177 Fluor Review Ratings)
"I worked for Fluor for approximately 3 years and enjoyed every day. Promotions were fair and honest. The benefits were great, and my coworkers were great."
Posted 2 years ago in Greenville, SC
Fuel Distribution Systems Operator
Posted 2 months ago in Las Vegas, NV

"If you want to deploy overseas or get an employment offer do not take it!! They'll have you waiting for a long period!!! Telling you a bunch of BS. I was offered a position at Afghanistan. It took me 9 months into the process, my recruiter quit!!I Had no one to contact. I sent emails to multiple people, asking what my process looks like. I gave up on it, bang, get a phone call asking if I was still interested on the overseas employment offer. I said yes,waited two weeks, no one even bothered to inform me or call me. I had to get a hold of that person on my own. She said another two weeks, waited, same story. This time I was told to wait on my LOA. A month later after a long wait and patience I quit the whole process!! Do not accept any employment offers. They'll have you waiting like an idiot for a long while."

Posted 7 months ago in Aiken, SC

"I have worked for SRR for six months and enjoy it greatly. It is a rewarding field, and employees are well compensated. Overall I feel that anyone looking to gain employment with Savannah River Remediation would find it enjoyable and rewarding."

Fluor (276)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is SNC-Lavalin (11)
3.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Eurofins Scientific (8)
Posted 9 months ago in Jackson, SC

"I've worked in the development area for a good while now. I love developing software and it is my passion as a job and hobby."

Posted 9 months ago in Sugar Land, TX

"Fluor is a Global Oil and Gas EPFC company."

Average Fluor Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Principal Hardware Engineer
Posted 10 months ago in Sugar Land, TX

"Excellent place to work but this is too much work, definitely must be a motivated hard working person to be able to deal with the stress of the job, however people do try to make it fun for you to work here, also there are others who try to make your life as miserable as possible. Remember the saying the grass is always greener on the other side."

Posted 11 months ago in Houston, TX

"Job assignment completed, satisfactory completion and was released from the project. Would have continued working if another assignment had been available. There was no issues working with this employer and the compensation package along with the R"

Structural Design Engineer
Posted last year in Aliso Viejo, CA

"I have worked for Fluor since 2010 and I first started at Irvine office as a structural engineer II at power department for Houston River power plant then I joined the Aliso Viejo office at the oil & chemicals department for the largest refinery at UAE, middle east project. I found this company very powerful and experienced at both departments."

Posted last year in Richland, WA

"Average company to work for in terms of Information Technology."

Manager
Posted last year in Greenville, SC

"I have worked with Fluor for 26 years and I consider the best company in the world."

Posted last year in Jacksonville, FL

"I've worked construction for decades and heard much about Fluor, all bad. After working with them and living the Fluor experience, I can say what I've heard is true, they suck if you're a worker, gravy if you're management."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Posted last year in Greenville, SC

"I've worked for Fluor Intercontinental for over three years in Afghanistan. The conditions are not as good as other contractors in the country. Promotions are few and far between even when an individual is fulfilling a position well above their pay grade. Upper management is not inclined to listen to disparate positions."

Specialty Engineer
Posted last year in Sugar Land, TX

"I've worked with Fluor since April 2012. The people here are very supportive and helpful. I have learned a lot since I am here."

Specialist

Recruiter
Posted last year in Aliso Viejo, CA

"Three years at Fluor and I have been impressed with the professionalism of my co-workers and managers. Outstanding opportunity for growth."

Associated Process Specialty Engineer
Posted last year in Dublin, CA

"Fluor is a FORTUNE 500 company that delivers engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance (EPCM), and project management to governments and clients in diverse industries around the world. Clients have selected Fluor as their company of choice to complete challenging projects, many in remote parts of the world. Clients depend on the expertise of Fluors 41,000 employees operating globally, to deliver capital projects safely, on schedule, within budget, and with the quality they expect."