Career Menu

693 Director Reviews

Directors give their job an average rating of 3.6 out of 5.0. The Directors happiest with their jobs are employed by Memorial Healthcare System with an average rating of 5.0 while the Directors least happy with their jobs work for STATERA with an average rating of 1.0.

Submit a Review
Director at North Logan City Library
Posted 4 months ago in North Logan, UT

"I am able to shape the trajectory of service goals and re-imagine the approach to Library services...thus making it AWESOME!"

Director at Capital One
Posted 6 months ago in Wilmington, DE

"Love - 1) the business problems and tools available to solve them. 2) company is investing in the next generation tech. Hate - 1) culture of obedience and uniformity 2) at the Business Unit level down, leadership is not coordinated."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Director at Amgen
Posted 6 months ago in Thousand Oaks, CA

"Lots of smart people to work with, ability to get jobs done --- hate the layers of decision making."

Director Career Rating Comparison

All Directors
5.0 Highest Rated Directors is at Memorial Healthcare System (1)
1.0 Lowest Rated Directors is at STATERA (8)
Director at Solugenix
Posted 6 months ago in Brea, CA

"Being a Director has many challenges, which I enjoy. I really love the work that I do as it affects people in a positive way. We offer technology guidance, make recommendations, partner with great clients, provide excellent specialized technology resources to our customers. By doing this, we can help make our customers work less stressful and allow them to focus on their goals, while we focus on ours. With a collaborative business partnership, we can all succeed. This allows me to be fulfilled and enriches my life. It's a great feeling helping companies succeed."

Director at digitaria
Posted 6 months ago in Seattle, WA

"The position of director comes with a lot of responsibilities. I like the role and feel very comfortable with all tasks."

Director at Endress+Hauser
Posted 7 months ago in Greenwood, IN

"Setting a vision and developing a long term business strategy with the team. We work around the globe in collaboration with our customers to maximize new business opportunities. What do I hate? Nothing - only dealing with the inconvenience of dealing across global time zones."

Director at 3Sage Consulting
Posted 8 months ago in Atlanta, GA

"I love the opportunity to help lead and drive the organization, but feel that career path within the organization is very limited. More emphasis needs to be placed in the organization on building their employees, mentoring, and company culture."

Director at Western Digital
Posted 8 months ago in San Jose, CA

"The processes are in many cases too rigid, so it makes organizational innovation difficult. New methods require too many approvals from VPs guarding status quo. However, when something can be done, it is well financed, supported and a lot of fun."

Director at Oracle
Posted 8 months ago in New York City, NY

"Role is exciting and dynamic, although the high employee turnover challenges meeting customers’ demands."

Director at Desiyn
Posted 8 months ago in Mississauga, ON

"Stress and lack of funding can be somewhat frustrating in Canada but overall pleased with everything else."

Director at Biomedical Systems
Posted 9 months ago in Saint Louis, MO

"Loved the technology and the people."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Director at ECOSTATys
Posted 9 months ago in Aiken, SC

"I enjoy the freedom to be creative, to foster new business, colleagues and collaborators, and to publish exciting scientific results with these colleagues. I enjoy the opportunity to solve problems, design experimental investigations, and use state-of-the art statistical computing technology to obtain evidence in favor or refutation of predicted results. The biggest challenge of a business start-up is to gain sufficient exposure for your company's expertise, sufficient business volume, and sufficient income. Nonetheless, struggling to do this had been an invaluable learning experience."

Director at EPS Trading
Posted 10 months ago in Trabuco Canyon, CA

"At EPS we are a handful of great professionals, scientists and engineers with amazing ideas and big plans, the accumulated experience and knowledge bring us to be one of the most recognized consulting businesses in our work areas."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Director at United States Air Force
Posted last year in Mary Esther, FL

"Complete control over the content and execution of the course. Plenty of travel and experience opportunities. The administrative portion of the course can be, at times, cumbersome and frustrating. Great opportunity to meet other people and network."

Director at American Appraisal Associates
Posted last year in Milwaukee, WI

"The overall workload is quite unreasonable, particularly given the terminations/reductions in force which seem to have been taking place for the past few years. The change in regime in the US to a new national director seems to have spelled the beginning of the end for the firm, with a gradual implosion beginning at this point with no signs of stopping."

You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Got it! Your job alert was created
Jobs You Might Like