Accenture Reviews Browse Accenture Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Accenture give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Accenture employees are Solutions Architects submitting an average rating of 4.7 and Team Leads with a rating of 4.6.

(based on 362 Accenture Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.9
Growth Opportunities 3.7
People You Work With 4.3
Person You Work For 4.2
Rewards You Receive 3.8
Support You Get 4.0
Way You Work 4.1
Work Setting 4.0
"As a computer programmer I consider Accenture a great place to work. It seems Accenture has unlimited resources when it comes to finding talented problem solvers, this was especially useful when I needed help with solving some design problems. The culture and atmosphere of the work environment definitely made it easy to feel comfortable and to be productive. I would definitely recommend Accenture to anyone who seeks a great work environment with plenty of growth."
Posted 9 months ago in El Segundo, CA

539 Accenture Company Reviews and Ratings Browse Accenture Reviews by Job Title →

Posted this week in Chicago, IL

"I worked at Accenture for 2 years. It is the perfect company for Asian employees."

Posted this week in Hartford, CT

"I have worked with Accenture for 4+ years. I was very unhappy over the variable pay the first year of my career at Accenture. After my first year, I realized the work culture to be very professional. Unbiased moderation and good career progression. Although I couldn't understand the variable pay calculations, I was getting a good amount. Best thing I like about the organization is the unbiased moderation."

Posted last week in Charlotte, NC

"Management sucks!! But benefits over-weigh it."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Senior Business Analyst
Posted last week in Dublin, CA

"I've worked for Accenture since July 2012 and I believe that it is a good company to work for. It has loads of opportunities for seekers and a very impressive global presence. On the negative side, the pay scale is pretty shy compared to other companies is the same field. There is a lot of bureaucracy and red tapism invovled. Managers are not transparent and there is also a bit of Racism whilst working in an international location. But doesn't hurt much."

Average Accenture Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Project Manager
Posted last week in Phoenix, AZ

"I worked for Accenture for 8 years, My departure was a very difficult decision to make but was necessary due to illness in the family. When I think of my experience, it is the people that I will miss most. Accenture says one of their biggest assets is the people and that is definitely true. The ability to learn many new skills is great too as you go from project to project. Accenture's primary model of hiring is to hire college graduates which is an excellent for bright students who want to gain real world experience and travel."

Posted this month in Philadelphia, PA

"I've worked for Accenture from 2004 to 2014. Overall not a bad company if you know the right people you will go far."

Posted last month in Chicago, IL

"Worked for Accenture for 5 years, it's a good place to work with and plenty of opportunity to build professional career."

Oracle Lead
Posted last month in Chicago, IL

"I have been working with this company more than 4 years and have done various projects. My review is very positive for this company."

Senior Software Engineer
Posted last month in Irrigon, OR

"I have worked with Accenture for around 4.5 years and am having a very good experience. Good to work."

Posted last month in Indianapolis, IN

"I've worked for Accenture since 2012, but the work has been kind of not too challenging enough."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Posted last month in New York City, NY

"I started working at Accenture directly out of college since 2012. They do a pretty good job of training their new hires and getting them into the field right away. The one thing I don't like is that due to the sheer size of the company it is hard to navigate your career path, or control what your next assignment will be."

Posted last month in Chicago, IL

"I've worked for 6 months for Accenture Brasil. The new mobile development area still needs improvement and lots of growing. Being a big and traditional consulting company, it is good to create a solid career if you focus only on that but it is hard to seek for innovations inside. I would recommend for anyone interested in growing big but wouldn't recommend for anyone interested in having a creative and free work."

Senior Programmer Analyst
Posted last month in Washington, DC

"I have worked in Accenture since 2012. I have all my experience in India so far. I was lucky to get an opportunity to work for one of the leading software development companies. I could expand my horizon and work as a change team member as well."

Posted last month in Columbus, OH

"I have worked with Accenture for almost 4 years now."

Posted last month in San Jose, CA

"Great Company!!! The Best Place to work."