4 Project Leadership Associates Reviews

Browse Project Leadership Associates Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 3 Project Leadership Associates Review Ratings)
Project Leadership Associates Employee

"PLA is investor-owned, and in my opinion struggling to find its place. Very dependent upon vendor relationships to bring in sales, very little marketing, and an executive team that I believe doesn't have the company's best interest in mind, more concerned about keeping their jobs at the expense of employees and clients alike. Not a place I can recommend to anyone."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Project Leadership Associates Employee

"Overall the work was interesting and challenging and my colleagues were skilled, professional and up to the task. My direct supervisor was very good at business development and overall an intelligent, practical leader. He was usually calm and reasonable when dealing with setbacks. The main drawback was the intense demands placed on all employees, which made work/life balance challenging."

Project Leadership Associates (4)

4.9 Highest Rated in this Industry is PostcardMania (7)
2.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Wave2Wave Communications (8)
Senior Managing Consultant

"PLA is a great company for folks in Chicago Home office. It picks out the best of the best in each technology and delivers very high quality results."

Person You Work For 4.7 / 5 People You Work With 4.7 / 5 Work Setting 4.7 / 5
Support You Get 4.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.7 / 5
Software Consultant

What do you like about working at Project Leadership Associates?

"PLA always works with the new technology/platform. Which helps the employee to upgrade and up to date with the new technology/version. Also I like the most is the onsite-offshore work culture. The onsite coordinators are really talented and have the ability to train/guide the offshore team to work/meet the dead line smoothly. Another good thing is the onsite trainer always provide quality training if any requied for the offshore team. The work culture/enviourment was really tremondos."

What don't you like about working at Project Leadership Associates?

"PLA India required really some expert project managers, which I believe is laking."

"There most be transaction between the onsite and offshore team. Transaction is the sense of some developer most travel to onsite office to learn how to work more efficiently.And the onsite developers should come to offshore which helps the offshore developers in many aspects."