Project Leadership Associates Reviews

(based on 3 Project Leadership Associates Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.6

Project Leadership Associates Jobs

4 Project Leadership Associates Company Reviews and Ratings

Anonymous Employee
Posted 2 months ago in Chicago, IL

"PLA is investor-owned, and in my opinion struggling to find its place. Very dependent upon vendor relationships to bring in sales, very little marketing, and an executive team that I believe doesn't have the company's best interest in mind, more concerned about keeping their jobs at the expense of employees and clients alike. Not a place I can recommend to anyone."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5
Company Culture 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Way You Work 2 / 5
Anonymous Employee
Posted 7 months ago in Chicago, IL

"Overall the work was interesting and challenging and my colleagues were skilled, professional and up to the task. My direct supervisor was very good at business development and overall an intelligent, practical leader. He was usually calm and reasonable when dealing with setbacks. The main drawback was the intense demands placed on all employees, which made work/life balance challenging."

Way You Work 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5
Work Setting 5 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5

Project Leadership Associates (4)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is On & Offshore Quality Control (9)
2.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Wave2Wave Communications (8)
Senior Managing Consultant
Posted 11 months ago in Houston, TX

"PLA is a great company for folks in Chicago Home office. It picks out the best of the best in each technology and delivers very high quality results."

Growth Opportunities 4.7 / 5 Support You Get 4.7 / 5 Company Culture 4.7 / 5
Rewards You Receive 4.7 / 5 People You Work With 4.7 / 5 Person You Work For 4.7 / 5
Work Setting 4.7 / 5 Way You Work 4.7 / 5
Software Consultant
Posted 4 years ago

What do you like about working at Project Leadership Associates?

"PLA always works with the new technology/platform. Which helps the employee to upgrade and up to date with the new technology/version. Also I like the most is the onsite-offshore work culture. The onsite coordinators are really talented and have the ability to train/guide the offshore team to work/meet the dead line smoothly. Another good thing is the onsite trainer always provide quality training if any requied for the offshore team. The work culture/enviourment was really tremondos."

What don't you like about working at Project Leadership Associates?

"PLA India required really some expert project managers, which I believe is laking."

"There most be transaction between the onsite and offshore team. Transaction is the sense of some developer most travel to onsite office to learn how to work more efficiently.And the onsite developers should come to offshore which helps the offshore developers in many aspects."