(based on 4 Mount Carmel Health Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.7
Work Setting 3.3

6 Mount Carmel Health Company Reviews and Ratings

Systems Administrator
Posted 4 months ago in Columbus, OH

"I've worked at MCCN for six years and during that time, I've very much enjoyed my tenure. This year the President/Dean of many years retired and the anticipation of change has caused quite a cultural shock and caused a number of colleagues to go into a self-serving mode making it much less enjoyable than previously. Hopefully the new President/Dean can turn this around!"

Web Developer
Posted 2 years ago
Person You Work For 3.9 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 4.9 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.6 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.1 / 5
Education Specialist
Posted this month in Columbus, OH

What do you like about working at Mount Carmel Health?

"The opportunity to work with like-minded colleagues and (hopefully) make a difference in patients' lives."

"Ask specific questions about how the mission and vision is being carried out in the department you are interviewing with."

What don't you like about working at Mount Carmel Health?

"Top management seems completely clueless about the challenges facing front-line employees."

"Get a clue! Become an Undercover Boss and do the work of the front-line staff."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Information Systems Manager
Posted 3 years ago in Carmel, IN
Rewards You Receive 4.8 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.8 / 5 Company Culture 4.8 / 5
Way You Work 4.8 / 5

Average Mount Carmel Health Ratings in the Past 2 Years

Staff RN
Posted 5 years ago in Columbus, OH

"I always keep an open mind when reflecting on my past experiences."

What do you like about working at Mount Carmel Health?

"The friendliness of the Physicians and ancillary staff members. The organizational mission."

"Keep an open mind for all potential employment opportunities"

What don't you like about working at Mount Carmel Health?

"I feel that my experience at Mount Carmel East Hospital was rewarding on many levels."

"I would suggest to the management with which I had the opportunity of working, to practice human principles and personal intergrity; and always choose to be honest and forthright in daily work operations and supervision of staff members."

Certified Medical Assistant
Posted 5 years ago in Columbus, OH

"Mount Carmel has its negatives and positives as any other place, its all in what your loooking for in a job. I have been there almost 10 years and the people who work for Mount Carmel make it a great place to work. A family atmosphere."

What do you like about working at Mount Carmel Health?

"They allow oppertunity for growth"

"Hold close to the care values at Mount Carmel and always answer questions in a positive and truthful manor."

What don't you like about working at Mount Carmel Health?

"the increases in employees benefits (out of pocket expence)and the changes that have been made in the last few years (right sizing) place of employment."

"Always have an open door policy, and ressolve issues soon as they arrive and not let them lay until somthing gets out of hand."