Looks like we have limited ratings for Morgan Drexen right now. By any chance, have you worked for Morgan Drexen? If so, please let the CareerBliss community know what it was like by writing an anonymous review. Follow Morgan Drexen and get updates on Morgan Drexen’s latest salaries, reviews, jobs and more!

2 Morgan Drexen Company Reviews and Ratings

Client Service Representative
Posted 3 years ago in Anaheim, CA

What do you like about working at Morgan Drexen?

"When I worked for Morgan Drexen, one of my favorite things was to make a positive difference in the client's life no matter how small or big, it was a difference they truly appreciated."

"To consistently follow up on employees work performances and acknowledge the employees for their hard work and dedication, not only to the clients, but also the company itself."

Creative Director
Posted 3 years ago

What don't you like about working at Morgan Drexen?

"Entrepreneurial, one man band style of management and lots of 'friends as employees make for an unprofessional, uncreative company. New managers were excellent but then drew the jealous wrath of 'original' management so the company was split in two."

"Current management: Hire professionals to manage the company and then let them do their jobs without interference."

Morgan Drexen (2)

4.9 Highest Rated in this Industry is Slickdeals.com (6)
2.8 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Regis Corp. (9)
3.4 Average of All Companies in this Industry (955)