We're not sure where that is... Please try another location.
IBM Global Business Services
3.9 (375)
Industry: Computer and Electronic Manufacturing - HQ: Armonk, NY

Right now, we have limited ratings for IBM Global Business Services. By any chance, have you worked for IBM Global Business Services? If so, please let the CareerBliss community know what it was like by writing an anonymous review. Follow IBM Global Business Services and get updates on IBM Global Business Services’s latest salaries, reviews, jobs and more!

1 Marketing Representative IBM Global Business Services Reviews and Ratings

See All IBM Global Business Services Reviews »

Marketing Representative
Posted this month in Riverside, CA

"It's not the company that it pretends to be."

What do you like about working at IBM Global Business Services?

"I dearly love that IBM at least maintained dedication to service among its core beliefs of respecting the individual, dedication to service, and striving for superiority."

"Hold to your own high standards. If IBM does not support them, take them elsewhere."

What don't you like about working at IBM Global Business Services?

"Management mistook termination threats for motivational tools from day one. A manager's attempted to unload a money-losing account onto an employee from another department was not even frowned upon. A branch manager actually said that he wanted 'greedy' marketing representatives. The meaning of greedy to intend the risk of unpleasant consequences to customers was clear. I took pride in providing customer with IBM equipment that correctly solved problems. Correcting a predecessors inferior solution cost me personally $20,000 in commission. But I was scorned for placing so high a value on professional relationships with customers. Management interfered excessively when marketers efforts began to pay off, attempting to take credit for themselves. When times were hard, and encouragement needed most, managers distanced themselves from subordinates; neglecting, abandoning, and blaming them instead. During a time of mass firing, I was singled out in a test for retention. By I had complained about management. And so a co-worker was instructed to take my result and claim it as her own."

"Respect the individual, dedicate to service, strive for superiority in all things, and do no evil."

Jobs You Might Like