SAP SD Consultant responsible for implementing Solutions in Sales, and Logistics Execution
• Master data configuration including Account Groups configuration, Material Master
• Sales Order processing: Sales order, delivery, Picking, packing, Post goods Issue and billing
• Logistics execution - Inbound delivery, Outbound delivery, Inventory management, Shipping and Transportation.
• Interface with other systems using IDoc and worked in RICEF
• SAP SD (OTC) with integration to FICO, MM, WM, CS, PS, PP.
• Other Sales cycles like Third party Sales, Cash Sales, Consignment, Returns and STO
• Consulting responsibilities included Business process mapping, system customization, Integration testing and User training
• SD expertise includes Customization of Master Data, Sales Order Processing, Third Party Sales, and along with Integration with FI, MM, and PP.
• Experience with user exits and enhancements in SD including preparation of functional specifications and coordinating with technical consultants for RICEF developments
• Expertise in EDI, IDOC types, Message types, Partner profiles and Process codes in logistics environment
• SAP Experience in working with SAP R/3 4.6C, 4.7, ECC 5.0 and ECC 6.0 versions
• Knowledgeable in the usage of Remedy tool, HPQC for logging in Problem tickets
• Well versed with ASAP Implementation methodology including Project documentation including Business Blueprint etc.
• Prepared design specification for RICEF objects
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience in giving end user training in SAP courses
Improve the internal rivalries and politics