We're not sure where that is... Please try another location.
Beaver County Times
Industry: Publishing Industries - HQ: Beaver, PA

Looks like we have limited ratings for Beaver County Times right now. By any chance, have you worked for Beaver County Times? If so, please let the CareerBliss community know what it was like by writing an anonymous review. Follow Beaver County Times and get updates on Beaver County Times’s latest salaries, reviews, jobs and more!

1 Beaver County Times Company Reviews and Ratings

Paper Carrier
Posted 3 years ago in Beaver, PA

"A terrible job that no kid should ever have to put up with like that."

What do you like about working at Beaver County Times?

"Getting money that I put in my gas tank with birthday money in order to do my job."

"I strongly suggest that you do not take this job. I have 2 friends that had the same supervisor and agree that it was terrible. They had different routes than me as well, so it wasn't just me."

What don't you like about working at Beaver County Times?

"I was tracked down by some customers that didn't get their papers before they left at a time each day, then they were still there after that time. I had to drive to every house and was never given the option of carrying it to save gas. My supervisor was mad at me for using so many bags, but never gave me rubber bands while giving me more bags than I could handle.My paycheck got worse every week, and I could never meet my deadline unless my mom drove my car while I delivered."

"Give your employees more time. Don't dock pay for a newspaper that wasn't delivered if the customer didn't get their paper while they only had to wait one more moment before I get there. If the paper gets to the carrier at 5:45, don't expect them to be delivered to 52 non-consecutive houses by 6:30!"

Company Rating Comparison

Beaver County Times (1)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is N2 Publishing (19)
2.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is CareCore National (7)
Jobs You Might Like